Ahsoka Ahsoka General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Hope to see a Clone Wars flashback in live action. I think the
Anakin at the end is a younger version of Anakin who might have found the world between worlds. He sees Ahsoka and pulled her through.

He did look younger but I thought they de-aged him because he looked so old in Obi Wan

He did look younger but I thought they de-aged him because he looked so old in Obi Wan
Could be. My theory is just because of how we see
Anakin portrayed. We already know he doesn't look like that anymore in this time period. He would be in his Vader Suit now. So I am thinking it is a younger version of him who found this place and saved Ahsoka. It could also be Morai, the owl we see in Rebels who was hanging around in there. The owl could be in Anakin's form.
But these are just a couple thoughts, it could be anything.

Select theaters are showing Ahsoka Episode 5...

Confirms my theory, it's going to have some epic/crazy fan moments for sure!

I just wish Star Wars fans weren't such idiots, that a bad CGI job is all it takes to make them cry.

Don't put all SW fans in the same basket :)
Some of us don't like the PT and even less Anakin pre Vader as he was depicted in the movies.
If I had to cry, it would be because how bad his acting was and his backstory.
I can't speak for the animated series.

Last edited:
Overall I'm enjoying it more than the other none-Andor Star Wars shows, tho i don't necessarily LOVE it. That's saying a lot for me, cause I never could get into Rebels. It was just never as good as TCW to me. It's also good seeing Diana Inosanto again. Having said all of that, I think Zeb and Chopper is the only characters that translated well to live action lol.

Last edited:
Episode 5 is the peak of the Ahsoka series.

So no real answer on what Anakin is
Kinda surprised how vague Filoni is willing to be with a lot of this stuff

Look at the prequels and the force, vs the OT and the force. You either over explain and take away the mystery, or keep it vague and let your imagination takeover.

Slightly off topic, but I think season 3 of Mandalorian was good, just not good for the Mando show. It should have been it's own mini series staring Bo. I mean a mini series about Bo uniting the different clans to take back Mandalore?....**** yeah! I'd watch that.

As for Ahsoka I think it's rock solid not as good as Andor but still good. Episode 5 actually had me in my feels, it just did. Especially when I saw TCW Flashback, and Ahsoka comfort a dying clone trooper. How can you not be moved by that? Tbh all the D+ shows are hit or miss with me, even the first season of The Mandalorian. But Ahsoka has legitimately been the second best show for me behind Andor. And I didn't even like Rebels save for a few episodes. I'm still baffled by the love that cartoon got lol.

This is a minor thing but is anyone else bothered by Heras and Ahsokas lekku? They look so floppy and rubbery and with no weight to them.

Baylan's Lightsaber, well as close as I could get. Had to compress gifs to lower the size so the quality is a bit low.
Baylan Skoll lightsaber lower resolution (2).pngBaylan Skoll lightsaber lower resolution (1).png
giphy.gif
Baylan-Skoll-Lightsaber-ignite-7.gif

So no real answer on what Anakin is
Kinda surprised how vague Filoni is willing to be with a lot of this stuff

He is George's apprentice. Thus, he wants to leave things open for him to change his mind. See, Ahsoka the White.

This is a minor thing but is anyone else bothered by Heras and Ahsokas lekku? They look so floppy and rubbery and with no weight to them.

They are improvements over what we've had before. They no longer are stiff foam, that don't move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"