Ahsoka Ahsoka General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

I imagine this will make many in Star Wars fandom happy, especially for those who have wanted this to happen for Filoni since The Mandalorian came out.

Well you are only as good as your last project apparently, so we shall see what happens now. Ahsoka sort of fell apart for me. I really don't have the same interest I had when the series was announced. So Feloni hasn't really blown me away with his series. Hopefully he has something planned moving forward. As it stands right now his Thrawn was a big bag of nothing.

878yio.jpg

By design, intentionaly blatant parallels.

Even referenced in the article, yet somehow completely lost on..."Gray Cloak Ahsoka figure gets..." ?
Absolutely great looking White Cloak Ahsoka figure though. :cwink:
8794pr.jpg

87945h.jpg

8793z2.jpg

Last edited:
I think Filoni was gonna be as good as it gets either way. I jus hope they give Gilroy more projects.

Frankly, not surprised. I was extremely confident season 2 was going to happen.

Wasn't this suppose to be a limited series?

Obviously not, with how it ended.

Obviously not, with how it ended.
I mean Book of Boba Fett was a direct continuation of Mandalorian season 2, so it wasn't necessarily that obvious. And if that was the plan all along why did they announce it as a limited series? Because I now confirmed that is definitely what they initially said.

Wasn't this suppose to be a limited series?
Disney listed it as a scripted series, not limited series, in their presentations going back to early 2023 and before. A second season wasn't a given, but they didn't necessarily plan to limit it to one.

Disney listed it as a scripted series, not limited series, in their presentations going back to early 2023 and before. A second season wasn't a given, but they didn't necessarily plan to limit it to one.
Not really. It was actually reported everywhere that I've seen, up to the last moment, as a limited series, in the same vein as Boba Fett. I know I'm not the only one who's got confused. Esquire even mentioned it in an article after the series ended.
Well, the fact that Disney+ calls Ahsoka a "miniseries" isn't a good sign. Ahsoka just concluded with its eighth episode on October 3, 2023, but it's clear from the season finale that her story isn't over. The series has set up many unanswered plot threads and characters with unfulfilled journeys.

Not really. It was actually reported everywhere that I've seen, up to the last moment, as a limited series, in the same vein as Boba Fett. I know I'm not the only one who's got confused. Esquire even mentioned it in an article after the series ended.
Here's a thread from 11 months ago discussing Disney's Q1 presentation of 2023. The original can be found here on page 24. That's like seven months before the series premiered. Lists Ahsoka as a scripted series, while others on the same page are listed as limited.

Not saying there aren't news sites that got it wrong, but the information has been out there for almost a year now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"