Dark of the Moon ROSIE being ripped by critics

LOL I love all the hardcore fans feel like they have to be the white knight for Whitely because she walked around and showed off her butt in this movie.

Well when you put it that way.........can ya blame them? :hehe:

I think they made a smart choice by having Sam's new relationship be pre-established, because then they did not have to deal with the messy issue of introducing a new character and then making her and Sam get serious over the course of 2 hours. Yeah, the role was probably originally written as Mikela, but when your lead actress decides to PMS herself off the project you have to work with what you have, and I think they did as well as they could have.

No the smart move is to recast the role ala the Batman films or to just not have a romance . The marriage talk at the end was out of place based on the trilogy . If it was Mikela it works . I just don't get why they didn't just recast the role because what we got does not work as a stand alone romance .

No the smart move is to recast the role ala the Batman films or to just not have a romance . The marriage talk at the end was out of place based on the trilogy . If it was Mikela it works . I just don't get why they didn't just recast the role because what we got does not work as a stand alone romance .

I'd agree if it had not been established that Carly and Sam had been dating for quite a while before the movie begins. They established that Sam and Mikela have been over for a long time, and that Sam has moved on. You are looking at it as "Sam and Mikela have been together for two movies, and Sam has only been with Carly for one movie, so it's too soon" when that's not really the right way to look at it.

I'd agree if it had not been established that Carly and Sam had been dating for quite a while before the movie begins. They established that Sam and Mikela have been over for a long time, and that Sam has moved on. You are looking at it as "Sam and Mikela have been together for two movies, and Sam has only been with Carly for one movie, so it's too soon" when that's not really the right way to look at it.

Non the less I was shown the Sam & Mikela relationship from the get go , so in my view it would have been a lot smarter to recast the character for me to have any vested interest in the possibility of marriage . There is a severe lack of devolopment with Sam/Carly .

She was alright in her acting, but she's a model (in a way it's kind of understandable, since most of them suck at acting and not only, but I say give 'em a chance anyway), so ofc the critics will destroy her lol! It's not fair, but that's how it is with critics.

I don't give a crap what critics think though/

If I could pick between Rosie or Fox to be my wife I would pick Rosie. Who cares who can sale the better act. All these girls have going for them is their looks anyway. Their bodies are the only reason Bay put them in this movie anyway. Now days in the film world you either pick 2 types of leading ladies. choice A the actress with award winning acting skills or choice B the actress with the body that every guy will set as their wallpaper for the next month.

Non the less I was shown the Sam & Mikela relationship from the get go , so in my view it would have been a lot smarter to recast the character for me to have any vested interest in the possibility of marriage . There is a severe lack of devolopment with Sam/Carly .

when you consider the fact that when SPEEL-BUG had her spitcanned because of her supposed fight with bay
(we all know it was them doing it to get publicity for the TF series, he cant take playful fighting SERIOSLY MAN ITS HOLYWOOD no one takes it seriosly :doh:)
the script was finished .

the only re-writes i can see on my second time watching it on the bigscreen is that her ORIGIN SCENES were made after megan got fired , the rest of the role was obviosly left alone for mikala even the megatron scene , he was effing casual with her for FRAKs sake just look at his mannerisms in that scene alone like he knew her for a while now.

when u replace ROSIE with MEGAN the whole movie makes more sense , u just have to remove the ORIGIN line (when i stole her from the english embassy.....) and it makes perfect sense.

@Grievous
i totally agree with that statement, like the rarely spoken (rose byrne, amy smart, amy adams , denise vasi, alicia minshew ) i cant tell you how much i hate crappy actresses Kstew,Portman,ashley green.. etc get the spotlight....while actually talented ones like above get hardly any love,

@ POWEROFMIND...
i beg to differ on your arguement, remember in HS sometimes the hotchick had an ugly mofo for 2 weeks or so and then some one betterlooking ? its the same thing gross guys are easily forgettable and are grateful for the privilage of a cute /hot girl.

also, the added scenes of HIM flaunting the medal , is really overcompensating or like he did in BAY1 with his muscle scene :woot::woot::woot:( like mom said , youve been lucky so far ...unless you have a big. . . .)

@Grievous
i totally agree with that statement, like the rarely spoken (rose byrne, amy smart, amy adams , denise vasi, alicia minshew ) i cant tell you how much i hate crappy actresses Kstew,Portman,ashley green.. etc get the spotlight....while actually talented ones like above get hardly any love,

Portman should not be lumped with that crowd.

As much as I dont like Megan Foxes attitude. She worked soo much better with Shia. It just felt sooo tacked on to have Sam with another hot chick. Overall it would have been better for the trilogy to use Megan Fox. Even if you dont like her that much.

I preferred Mikaela over Carly. They should have just had Rosie play Mikaela, won't be the first time a different actress played the same character.

I preferred Mikaela over Carly. They should have just had Rosie play Mikaela, won't be the first time a different actress played the same character.
What? Unless that was sarcasm, how the f can that be any better looool?!?

They shouldn't have brought anyone at all to be Sam's gf. Or just bring a "normal" girl for once, who can act. An actress. There are a lot out there who are much prettier than Rosie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"