Dark of the Moon Why I think TF3 Will be Better Then the Rest

Conebone69

The Legend Ends
Reaction score
Probably doesnt deserve its own thread but **** it, I wanted to share my opinions and why I think TF3 will blow the two previous films out of the water.

The Script/emotion: From what I have heard already the script sounds way better the the previous two films, and thats what the other films have been lacking in. Transformers has always been about huge explosions and sick fighting sequences, but now that it actually has a good story/emotion I think this movie will be wayy better then the others!

3D: The fact that this film is in 3D makes it that much better!! I couldnt think of a better movie to have in 3D! And from what I've heard they pulled it off very well, and that its the best 3D movie since avatar.

More serious/less campy humor: One thing I hated about the previous films were the lack of seriousness and the campy humor. Every time something epic occurred, bay had to ruin it by doing something hella cheesy and all I could do was shake my head. But now that I heard there going to tone down the humor, and have it more serious/dark sounds alot better.

Oh and for all those pissed about Fox not returning; We get it, megan is hot but its seriously getting old and shes way too overrated now. Its about time we got a fresh new face. Plus Fox is an absolute terrible actress. From the clips I've seen Rosie already looks like shes a better actress and more enjoyable to watch then boring Fox

Ever since the collider set visit, there has been nothing but positive news coming out about this one.

The humor issue is fair I guess, I wonder though if Bay were to make ghostbusters 3, would he ruin the epic potential it has buy giving it "humor"
That's the way I personally see the humor argument.

cool thread, hopefully you're right

Ever since the collider set visit, there has been nothing but positive news coming out about this one.

The humor issue is fair I guess, I wonder though if Bay were to make ghostbusters 3, would he ruin the epic potential it has buy giving it "humor"
That's the way I personally see the humor argument.

cool thread, hopefully you're right

With the exception that Ghostbusters is a comedy first and foremost, which is why a lot of people, not me though, tend to hate GBII, because it took itself too seriously. The question is would Bay do the right kind of comedy for it, because a lot of sexual innuendo and drug jokes a good comedy it does not make. I know that mostly refers to ROTF, but the humor in the first TF was not that great either. Ghostbusters has lots of FX too, but not necessarily the kind Bay employs.

Hangover 2 biggest comedy of all time, full of good comedy I assume.
I wasn't around for GB2, but it just seemed like that second one took over the world.

either way, I think the tone of TF3 will dictate the humor, I just don't get why one weekend people laugh at something, 3 weeks later, they literally are offended by it.

Hangover 2 biggest comedy of all time, full of good comedy I assume.
I wasn't around for GB2, but it just seemed like that second one took over the world.

either way, I think the tone of TF3 will dictate the humor, I just don't get why one weekend people laugh at something, 3 weeks later, they literally are offended by it.
I keep hearing so much awful things about Hangover 2 though, from rehashed plot to the jokes being darker, and really have not heard many good reactions at all. I think its all to do with the one that came before it, which sadly is what kind of happened with Ghostbusters II and with Revenge of the Fallen for that matter, that being a (well, again I like GBII quite a bit) lackluster sequel that gains big money because the first was such a big hit. There's still a lot of high school and college frat boys out there that reference the Hangover at least once a day I'm sure, so why wouldn't they flock to the next one.

But I agree, the humor really is what could make or break this movie this time. Too much certainly ruined the last one.

I seriously thought Hangover 2 was hilarious! Deff not as good as the first though. The only reason critics didnt like it was because it basically had the same plot as the first. I think if they went any other route it wouldnt have been as good.

Some humor is good, dont get me wrong! I just hate it when Bay goes overboard. A little humor peppered in throughout the movie would be great, just not bad campy humor lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"