Eternals Rotten Tomatoes watch thread

They called my post spam just for checking in to a theatre and saying I’m watching it. That’s the second time Facebook has done that.

I can also confirm this has happened to me multiple times on the Facebook app. I've deleted it from my phone as a result. I hate Facebook and social media anyway. Why does the app even allow you to do this if they think it's spam?

Why are people still using Facebook?
I use it to keep in touch with family, my friends, my classmates and colleagues past and present, most of them, I haven't seen for decades. And in this uncertain time that we live in, where gathering is limited, social distancing is implemented everywhere, social media has never been useful until now. Knowing I can keep in touch with the people, that I care - who live a thousand miles away from me, with a touch of button is amazing.

They need to add an option to deactivate comments and reactions though.
That pole that goes with this thread tho lmao

What about it though?

Iron Man 3 and The Dark World are more deserving.

I agree with this. Probably an unpopular opinion but I also think Age of Ultron deserved to be rotten too. I found it a tad less dull than Eternals, but when you have the goodwill from Avengers and characters from Phase 1 and 2, it being a only a smidge better than what Eternals' quality turned out to be is a far more damning mark on AOU for me.

For me there are quite a few MCU films that I feel should be rotten, some of which would be an extremely unpopular opinion to think that.

While not a great movie, there are certain scenes that I just love in AoU that I rewatch from time to time (Tony’s party and everyone trying to pick up the hammer, the scenes at Clint’s farmhouse, Hulk vs Hulk buster, the final fight at the end, etc). Those scenes keep the movie from being rotten for me.

So Eternals is firmly established as rotten with an RT score in the 40s, and the BO looks to be low, with a potentially fast fizzle. Is Kevin Feige going to say anything about all of this, or does he usually keep quiet ?

He doesn’t need to say anything. He’s probably focused on Spider-Man now

So Eternals is firmly established as rotten with an RT score in the 40s, and the BO looks to be low, with a potentially fast fizzle. Is Kevin Feige going to say anything about all of this, or does he usually keep quiet ?
If he’s directly asked about it in an interview, then yes he will say something. But I don’t see that happening on until he does the press tour for No Way Home, which should be pretty soon given that it’s literally coming out next month.

I would say he already did about an hour ago.

Was at 48% for a while, I see it dwindled down to 47% again. At this point I don't think it will drop below 45% if more reviews came in.
I know how you feel. I strongly dislike Ragnarok and Far from Home.
Understandable. There are parts of Far From Home I really don't like and find very clunky.
I personally enjoyed Far From Home, but it is a clunky entry in this franchise with some messy writing.

The comics are the comics and the movies are the movies. What works in the former, might not work at all in the latter.

Well then, its a good thing that this has also worked just fine in the movies so far, too, with characters like Thor and Dr Strange able to deal with different, much higher end threats than other, lower level heroes can. *cough*

Low? 161 million during a pandemic isn't low. Its the 2nd best opening of the year (worldwide).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"