Rpg

Figs

Avenger
Reaction score
Mods delete or merge this if needed.

My younger sister got a PS3 for christmas and her birthday is coming up. I know she likes RPG's a lot.

Can anyone tell me if there are any decent/good RPG's out for the PS3 yet?

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is about as good as RPing gets. :up:

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition is pretty much the best $60 you can spend on an RPG right now. You can play the game for a hundred hours and still not run out of things to do.

If you have a PC that can handle it tho I recommend buying Oblivion for the PC instead in all honesty. The mods they have for that game on PC just make the game infinitely better. Oblivion is a very beautiful game, and has some very fun moments and a good combat system, but PC mods for it add even more to combat, more missions, side kicks and pets, more buildings, in some cases better graphics, and if you're into it....a nude patch that also makes women in the game not have the same musculature as the men in the game :cwink:.

However since you're buying it because you want an rpg on your PS3 I echo that it is a very nice game. Just wanted to add that in there too.

I haven't seen it in stores so not sure if it's out or if it's any good, but Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom is another PS3 RPG I think. I'm still counting the days til FFXIII tho :). I know there are others but can't think of any atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"