World Ruby-spears Animated Superman!!!!!

superhey

Civilian
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
496
Reaction score
0
Points
11
Seriously WHY WHY WHY they do not release the animated SUPERMAN (RUBY-SPEARS) dvd? This show was really a good show!!!!

If you want to see a preview go see it : http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/781-superman1988/

If somebody know why just write it in the board!!!!:supes:

23_1_b.JPG
 
Cool. Ruby-Spears actually gave Superman eyes and not just little black dots.
 
Cool!

I barely remember the show from my childhood... it was on incredibly eary saturday mornings.
 
Why does lex look like he's constapated?

But the series does look interesting.
 
I never got a chance to see the show but I can tell that Supes looks better than the caveman jawline Supes from the 90's show.
 
Woah. Talk about your blasts from the past.

I used to love this show.
 
I just picked this up at a recent con.

This show's pretty rockin, but they're Luthor voice actor is complete ass.

It also suffered from lack of comic supervillains, even though we saw the Phantom zone criminals (sort of. Zod and 2 chicks)

Animation quality was typical 80's.

But yeah, they totally need to put it out on DVD.
 
comicman said:
Woah. Talk about your blasts from the past.

I used to love this show.


Yeah, I used to love it to - realy enjoyed just watching the opening credits just then.

Anyone else notice that the opening credits in Cartoons always had better animation in them than the actual episodes?

Thundercats always springs to mind.
 
SUPERBENITEZ said:
Yeah, I used to love it to - realy enjoyed just watching the opening credits just then.

Anyone else notice that the opening credits in Cartoons always had better animation in them than the actual episodes?

Thundercats always springs to mind.

don't anger Liono...


thundercats0up.jpg
 
KrypJonian said:
This show's pretty rockin, but they're Luthor voice actor is complete ass.
But didn't Michael Bell, the voice of Duke in G.I.Joe do Luthor's voice, how can he be ass?
 
You know what sucks about this? The score is better than what Thorne did for Supes 2 and 3.
 
Lazlo Panaflex said:
But didn't Michael Bell, the voice of Duke in G.I.Joe do Luthor's voice, how can he be ass?
Michael Bell is one of the best in the voice industry.
 
TheOriginalman said:
Michael Bell is one of the best in the voice industry.
No one shouted "Yo Joe!" better than Michael Bell. :up:
 
Lazlo Panaflex said:
But didn't Michael Bell, the voice of Duke in G.I.Joe do Luthor's voice, how can he be ass?
Good call :up:

I like him as Duke (and didn't he do Cyclops' voice in the 80's "Pryde of the X-Men"?)

But seriously, I have no problem calling his Luthor ass. I'm more of a Clancy Brown fan as far as Luthor goes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,618
Messages
21,773,272
Members
45,611
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"