Rumor Becomes Fact: 'ms' Acquires 'lionhead Studios'

DrugDealer said:
So what building is your group planning to attack next?

Actually we're going to raid the nearest bakery, take the cashier hostage and threaten to chop his head off if our chapatis aren't released from their prisons (infidels like to call them ovens).

Indian terrorists live below poverty line. :(

DrugDealer said:
The arabs do it better than you guys :(

Yeah well, if we had oil money, we'd make great terrorists too! :mad:

The Trainman said:
Join the club, WHF. :(

IF YOU TWO WILL PAY FOR A MOTEL ROOM, I'LL PAY FOR A HOOKER........OR YOU CAN F*** EACH OTHER, AND SAVE ME $$. :O:up:

Canada has sick wards, which their evil government allows people to take advantage of. The Prime Minister was quoted as saying "They're going to die soon anyways".

THWIP* said:
IF YOU TWO WILL PAY FOR A MOTEL ROOM, I'LL PAY FOR A HOOKER........OR YOU CAN F*** EACH OTHER, AND SAVE ME $$. :O:up:

Hookers are nasty. I would make them wash their vagina, on their kness, throw some water on their back, fold a towel, go to answer the door, let another hooker come in to my house, call her Sabrina, make her sit down on the couch with the other one (who has recently finished bathing), talk about Phil Collins and what I do for a living, go to the bedroom, tell Sabrina to get undressed and dance in the corner like a reject, ask the other one to lay down on the bed while I make Sabrina eat the other one's ******* and then... we get it on... as I film the whole "ordeal" and watch myself in the mirror. When it's over, we'll take a short nap and if one of them touches my watch, I'll dissect them and eat some of their brain.

So, yeah, thanks for the offer THWIP* but I'd rather stick to virginity... for now. ;) :O

The Trainman said:
Hookers are nasty. I would make them wash their vagina, on their kness, throw some water on their back, fold a towel, go to answer the door, let another hooker come in to my house, call her Sabrina, make her sit down on the couch with the other one (who has recently finished bathing), talk about Phil Collins and what I do for a living, go to the bedroom, tell Sabrina to get undressed and dance in the corner like a reject, ask the other one to lay down on the bed while I make Sabrina eat the other one's ******* and then... we get it on... as I film the whole "ordeal" and watch myself in the mirror. When it's over, we'll take a short nap and if one of them touches my watch, I'll dissect them and eat some of their brain.

So, yeah, thanks for the offer THWIP* but I'd rather stick to virginity... for now. ;) :O

O.K.......SO THE HOOKER'S A BAD IDEA. :confused:

YOU CAN STILL GO "BROKEBACK" WITH 'WHF' THOUGH. :up:

The Trainman said:

Jean Reno > Christian Bale.

Admit it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"