Xbox RUMOR: Handheld Xbox console in the works

lookout Switch 2/Ps Portal! there may be a new king of handheld consoles coming to town. there have been rumors going on about it, and Phil Spencer is weighing in on them now
I'd definitely take a handheld, but any device will have a very long way to go to get even a few light years near the Switch and a long way to go even to catch up with the Steam Deck & Rog Ally. If I could play my owned digital games on there (not just game pass) then would be very likely to get one.

I'd definitely take a handheld, but any device will have a very long way to go to get even a few light years near the Switch and a long way to go even to catch up with the Steam Deck & Rog Ally. If I could play my owned digital games on there (not just game pass) then would be very likely to get one.
the idea of playing all different generations of Xbox games definitely excites me. but you're right, there is a lot of competition there...if it would be its own platform to have its own games that would make another level of beast on its own merit, but I don't know if that's what they're going for and honestly I don't think they even need to do that.

I hope Deadpool and Wolverine will feature characters that really add spice and interest to the story. I would like to see someone new who would bring their own unique atmosphere to the film. Maybe someone unexpected from the comics who hasn't appeared on the big screen before. It's always interesting to see what characters are chosen for new stories.
I think you posted this in the wrong thread bub :hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"