Rumors/Spoilers *WARNING SOME SPOILERS ARE CONFIRMED*

well I did ask for people to use the spoiler tags, but I did put it in the title that here we are talking about some confirmed spoilers....so if people still cant figure it out after that....I dont know.....hit them with noob sticks?? :funny:

Oddly enough, reading the 'spoilers' and 'rumors' from the film have made me really excited about it.

I'm not so sure I like that Lois...
knows that Superman is Clark.

I love it! :hrt: I hope it's true
it's a new dynamic for Clark & Lois.

Last edited:
[BLACKOUT]I am really liking the idea of Lois creating the mild-mannered persona. It makes her role more meaningful than someone that loves Clark/Superman...she's his confidant as well.[/BLACKOUT]

I'm a bit mixed on the Lois/Clark relationship. However, in reality, how hard is it to recognize Superman with a pair of glasses.
Only Christopher Reeve could have pulled that off. And he did.

It's not really too far fetched. It's like when everyone wears a uniform at work you see them like that everyday . Then you happen to see someone from work at a store or restaurant for the first time in their regular clothes it's as if you don't recognize them at first because you're not used to seeing them out of uniform.

It's not really too far fetched. It's like when everyone wears a uniform at work you see them like that everyday . Then you happen to see someone from work at a store or restaurant for the first time in their regular clothes it's as if you don't recognize them at first because you're not used to seeing them out of uniform.

Now, do these people fly as well? :cwink:

And then you recognize them after about ten seconds of looking. Lois is around Clark for hours a week.

Look, it works in comics, but it's one of those things that gets iffy when you bring it into live-action. . . somehow MORE iffy than superpowers. Bizarre.

Ok so basically since people have just been asking me to PM them about certain rumors/spoilers, I might as well post them here in a topic, I will be using spoiler tags and I ask that others also do so, I'll also add my own comments on which ones have been confirmed.

PM #1

The cut he was shown was 2 hours and 24 minutes in length.

1. -Confirmed
All Superman’s powers are on full display, although no freeze breath was mentioned.

2. -semi-confirmed
Krypton is destroyed. Zod kills Jor-El; however, Zod is not killed in the planet’s destruction.

3. - Not Confirmed but strongly hinted at from promo pics
Lois knows Clark’s secret pretty early on in the movie.

4. -Confirmed/Debunked
Kryptonite is not used, but it has been discovered and is being studied.

5. -Semi Confirmed through set pics/Lego sets/children books
Three main battles take place with the last being in Metropolis and a significant amount of the city is destroyed between the gravity ray that Zod uses on the city and the final battle with Superman and the robot space force.

6. - NOT Confirmed
Faora is killed, with Zod taken to a prison planet…now left for Superman to manage (I guess it’s where he will take future super villains) as that is what is implied in the movie.

7. -no confirmed/rumored to have been debunked...some say yes, some say no
No cameos from other heroes.

8. -NOT Confirmed
Brainiac is mentioned, but never shown.

9. Confirmed.....trailers and books...nuff said lol...its about how Krypton looks, probably the only spoiler no one really cares about having spoiled
Krypton is described as more of a futuristic city with no ice crystals at all, although he said most of Kryptons effects were unfinished.

10. - Confirmed through action figures & Lego sets only
There is a robot army that Zod brings to earth. They were with him on the prison vessel and he reprograms them to serve him. They were originally designed to be guards on the prison planet (phantom zone) where Zod was being taken.

11. - NOT Confirmed, but strongly hinted at
I believe my brother said there were around 30 or so with one being bigger and stronger than the others; I guess like the lead robot. When it’s destroyed by Superman, Zod takes the armor and designs a suit with it to aid him in battle with Superman.

thats it for now, I have more and the link and can post more if you guys want and the link to where I found it, just let me know, again please use the spoiler tags and enjoy :)

Thanks for posting this, man! Sounds reliable to me, and I do like what I've seen!

Except it mentions that Faora is killed when Zod is taken to the prison planet yet we know she isn't cause she's clearly in Smallville during the film

Except it mentions that Faora is killed when Zod is taken to the prison planet yet we know she isn't cause she's clearly in Smallville during the film

From what I got, she's killed in one of the battles with Superman, and Zod is taken to a prison.

:cmad::cmad::cmad: OHHHHHHhhhhhhhh for **** sakes Zod is taken prisoner!!! GRRR!!!

That is a major piss off for me, MAJOR!!!!!

I just hate it when the villain survies ...**** do I hate that! The villain should A-be one of the coolest characters in the film and B-have an equally cool send off...a proper send off ala bad guy in "True Lies". Anyone remember that death? Or Hans from Die Hard.

These movies take like what? 3 yrs to have a sequel made off it? Just kill the ****ing villain! Ok if you want to set up for a future movie I suppose like Loki, or like a Sinister Six ala Spider-Man kinda thing I guess but...at least make it LOOK like the villain is dead. I loved what happened to Skeletor in the "Masters of the Universe" movie. He had an awesome battle with He-Man, 'supposedly' died an equally awesome death and at the very end credits he came back up claiming he'd return....whhhhich he never did but, that's not the point! The point is villain "going to jail? MAJOR weak sauce. Villain dying an awesome death at the hands of the hero? Amazing.

I'm so bummed out right now Zod doesn't bite it. Can anyone confirm if these are 150% accurate or at least if that part about General Zod is accurate? :(

Yeah, Superman will probably know about it from the Fortress of Solitude, and take Zod there after the final battle.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong.:yay:

Oh I never thought if it happening then, could be right

:cmad::cmad::cmad: OHHHHHHhhhhhhhh for **** sakes Zod is taken prisoner!!! GRRR!!!

I just hate it when the villain survies ...**** do I hate that! The villain should A-be one of the coolest characters in the film and B-have an equally cool send off...a proper send off ala bad guy in "True Lies". Anyone remember that death? Or Hans from Die Hard.

These movies take like what? 3 yrs to have a sequel made off it? Just kill the ****ing villain! Ok if you want to set up for a future movie I suppose like Loki, or like a Sinister Six ala Spider-Man kinda thing I guess but...at least make it LOOK like the villain is dead. I loved what happened to Skeletor in the "Masters of the Universe" movie. He had an awesome battle with He-Man, 'supposedly' died an equally awesome death and at the very end credits he came back up claiming he'd return....whhhhich he never did but, that's not the point! The point is villain "going to jail? MAJOR weak sauce. Villain dying an awesome death at the hands of the hero? Amazing.

I'm so bummed out right now Zod doesn't bite it. Can anyone confirm if these are 150% accurate or at least if that part about General Zod is accurate? :(
I guess you didn't see the two words written above that particular Spoiler Tag that says "NOT confirmed".

Okay it's not confirmed and calm down lol is it that big of a deal to you? lol Not every villian has to die.

[BLACKOUT]I am really liking the idea of Lois creating the mild-mannered persona. It makes her role more meaningful than someone that loves Clark/Superman...she's his confidant as well.[/BLACKOUT]

I like it too. But primarily because thats taken [BLACKOUT]from Smallville[/BLACKOUT]
awesome.gif

So.... you're telling me... you like it when a villain dies in a cbm, with all chances of them EVER showing up again going with them?

I just..... okay. Whatever floats your boat.

Some of these have been confrimed but I debunked most these spoilers when they came out as the guy said that his proof that the spoilers were real was the fact the MOS was going to have a SuperBowl spot.

So.... you're telling me... you like it when a villain dies in a cbm, with all chances of them EVER showing up again going with them?

I just..... okay. Whatever floats your boat.

I'm with you on this one.

We also know that

* All the children of Krypton are engineered. Kal-El is unique because he's a natural conception, which makes his existence highly illegal on his planet.

* The 'Fortress of Solitude' is actually a Kryptonian ship that crashed or landed on Earth longtime ago. Superman costume is already in the ship.

* Jonathan Kent is [probably] a victim of a Tornado.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"