Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

indeed :), what do you guys think, would it be better to have Kara play more of a War Machine type role that after awhile would spin off into her own movie, or should they just jump straight into a solo film?

I'd personally like it if she was slowly built up with small appearances in other movies first, then gets her own since the last time they gave her a solo film....yeah...nuff said lol

I've always thought of her as a War Machine type character. She appears in two but isn't Supergirl (or Powergirl whatever) until the end of the movie where she fights and defeats Brainiac or something while Superman is killed by Doomsday. Then Supergirl is the protagonist for 3 until Superman returns.

I doubt they will make a movie where Superman dies at the end, they will probably do it the same way where they broke Batman's back in TDKR, have it happen around 25-30 mins in, then have him return near the end for an epic final battle.

Though in that one movie Supergirl could temporarily take over and try to stop the Cyborg Superman (if they bring him in).

It'd be good to see Kara on screen again and given some proper treatment.

I'd like to see a Supergirl film in the near future. Helen Slater was perfectly casted in her solo film even thought the film itself sucked.

yeah I also would love to see a well done Supergirl movie

too old for Supergirl, a couple years younger and maybe.

JMC's Supergirl FTW :D

adqANhH7.jpg

too old for Supergirl, a couple years younger and maybe.

JMC's Supergirl FTW :D

adqANhH7.jpg

not bad....
but what about Sara Paxton? There are tons of hot blondes out there....I really like Sara Paxton for the role

so I'm reading the movie book guide, and it says Krypton is an ancient world and in a "post-technological" state, where even everyday objects are hundreds of years old.

so that got me thinking. when the art book said the FOS ship is 18,000 years old, I'm not sure if that meant the ship crashed on Earth 18,000 years ago, or if the ship itself is 18,000 years old.

if the ship itself is 18,000 years old, then that could mean the ship was already ancient by Kara's time. meaning, she herself is not 18,000 years old, just the ship.

so, she could have crashed on Earth at a much more recent time than 18,000 years ago......

so I'm reading the movie book guide, and it says Krypton is an ancient world and in a "post-technological" state, where even everyday objects are hundreds of years old.

so that got me thinking. when the art book said the FOS ship is 18,000 years old, I'm not sure if that meant the ship crashed on Earth 18,000 years ago, or if the ship itself is 18,000 years old.

if the ship itself is 18,000 years old, then that could mean the ship was already ancient by Kara's time. meaning, she herself is not 18,000 years old, just the ship.

so, she could have crashed on Earth at a much more recent time than 18,000 years ago......

:woot: You are correct. Now everything works in my head! YES! I'm happy again lol.

Ashley Tisdale for Supergirl, lol.

not bad....
but what about Sara Paxton? There are tons of hot blondes out there....I really like Sara Paxton for the role

....well...........those are ......different lol, I'm going to make a new topic soon with a poll, would either of you mind if I add those 2 as options?

stop talking about Wonder Woman and stuff thats not tie-in related.....its like I'm talking to myself :S

so I just read that art book excerpt again.

so it says that the ship has been inactive for 18,000 years. and it says it's been trapped in arctic life for millennia.

so I guess that does mean Kara's at least 18,000 years old. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"