Iron Man Running Time?

id be happy simply with a bout 105 min. with lotsa armour in it...as long as we're not chinced out on that ill be happy...and i really hope he doesnt start pulling his helmet off to the crowds every 10 minutes

I think with 1 charactor to develope, Stark, 105 to 120 minutes including credits would be plenty. They should be able to get to the story rather quickly. As Danny said it is a pretty simple charactor, and superhero. Stark/IRON MAN is not complicated. Not a whole lot of time is needed for the setup. The important thing will be pace so it doesn't drag in spots, because the charactor is so uncomplacated.

I see what you are saying, but it isnt just Stark they have to develop, there is Obidiah Stane, Pepper Potts, and War Machine/Jim.

These all need a fair bit of screen time as well, so for me, anything less than 110 mins will be poor.

I see what you are saying, but it isnt just Stark they have to develop, there is Obidiah Stane, Pepper Potts, and War Machine/Jim.

These all need a fair bit of screen time as well, so for me, anything less than 110 mins will be poor.

Well, I have seen some who say Fav has said it will be more towards the 2 hour range which will be good. Got to admit they have put allmost the whole cast in here. Stark, Pepper, Nick Fury, War Machine, Iron Monger. :wow: :word: Cool. Can't wait.

Well, I have seen some who say Fav has said it will be more towards the 2 hour range which will be good. Got to admit they have put allmost the whole cast in here. Stark, Pepper, Nick Fury, War Machine, Iron Monger. :wow: :word: Cool. Can't wait.

Nick Fury won't need much developement. He's a cameo mainly I'm thinking.

Nick Fury won't need much developement. He's a cameo mainly I'm thinking.

Yea. But it will be good to see the charactor. I'm not worried too much about the run time, like I was with both FF movies. When the 1st was 105 minutes, you knew they cut a lot of corners. 105 to 120 here is plenty.

Yeah, the movie being 2 hours makes a lot more sense, so i hope it is that or at least around that. And i really hope this movie is as good as the trailers make it look (though trailers have decieved before).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"