Iron Man Running Time?

id be happy simply with a bout 105 min. with lotsa armour in it...as long as we're not chinced out on that ill be happy...and i really hope he doesnt start pulling his helmet off to the crowds every 10 minutes

I think with 1 charactor to develope, Stark, 105 to 120 minutes including credits would be plenty. They should be able to get to the story rather quickly. As Danny said it is a pretty simple charactor, and superhero. Stark/IRON MAN is not complicated. Not a whole lot of time is needed for the setup. The important thing will be pace so it doesn't drag in spots, because the charactor is so uncomplacated.

I see what you are saying, but it isnt just Stark they have to develop, there is Obidiah Stane, Pepper Potts, and War Machine/Jim.

These all need a fair bit of screen time as well, so for me, anything less than 110 mins will be poor.

I see what you are saying, but it isnt just Stark they have to develop, there is Obidiah Stane, Pepper Potts, and War Machine/Jim.

These all need a fair bit of screen time as well, so for me, anything less than 110 mins will be poor.

Well, I have seen some who say Fav has said it will be more towards the 2 hour range which will be good. Got to admit they have put allmost the whole cast in here. Stark, Pepper, Nick Fury, War Machine, Iron Monger. :wow: :word: Cool. Can't wait.

Well, I have seen some who say Fav has said it will be more towards the 2 hour range which will be good. Got to admit they have put allmost the whole cast in here. Stark, Pepper, Nick Fury, War Machine, Iron Monger. :wow: :word: Cool. Can't wait.

Nick Fury won't need much developement. He's a cameo mainly I'm thinking.

Nick Fury won't need much developement. He's a cameo mainly I'm thinking.

Yea. But it will be good to see the charactor. I'm not worried too much about the run time, like I was with both FF movies. When the 1st was 105 minutes, you knew they cut a lot of corners. 105 to 120 here is plenty.

Yeah, the movie being 2 hours makes a lot more sense, so i hope it is that or at least around that. And i really hope this movie is as good as the trailers make it look (though trailers have decieved before).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"