Discussion: Relations with Russia

Well, considering Texas and California would need 2/3 of the states to vote in favor of succession, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Given CT's progressive leftist political climate (including one of the nation's WORST governors in Dan Malloy)...they would say yes to TX and no to CA for secession. Believe me, I know. First registered as a Democrat in 1992, then in 2001 went non-affiliation, and have been ever since.

But my politics are Independent libertarian conservative. I capitalized the "I" to show how in your face I can get as an indepedent as I blame both major parites. The small "l" and "c", well I am those, just not as in your face as I even find some flaws with libertarians and conservatives (especailly neocons like McCain, Graham, and to a degree Ryan.).

Mother #^%@%

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e613afeb09f_story.html?utm_term=.51e25e557591

But, I'm sure his friends in the senate will think it is an honest mistake with poor Beuragard.

Jesus... What is it gonna take to launch a full throttle independent investigation? What? The GOP have spent two decades wasting time and money on bogus nonsense. They let the Bush Administration off Scott free, hell folks got medals for epic screw ups that cost American lives on a massive scale. Now we have continual reports of duplicity within the Trump campaign, now lying under oath, when it comes to questions about Russia and how they inserted themselves into our election.

Something has to come out of all this, or America as a democracy will end.

Nothing will. There's no checks and balances when one party controls all branches of government.

The GOP had better get their heads in the game, cuz if they keep whistling past the graveyard when/if the levee breaks they are gonna be tied to this massively.

Something has to come out of all this, or America as a democracy will end.

Republicans are trying their best to strangle democracy dead and give rise to American authoritarianism and neofascism.

Cause freedom and bald eagles and stuff...

But not the constitution or Bill of Rights.

When is the Confederate-Russian Alliance gonna be official? Let's just call it what it is.

The GOP had better get their heads in the game, cuz if they keep whistling past the graveyard when/if the levee breaks they are gonna be tied to this massively.

But there will always be people who will vote Republican no matter what. Because the media is biased and they are the party of values whatever that means.

How Russia Weaponizes Fake News

d0flpnq31loqjxfbqtbp.png

This is a damn good read.

Reuters - Macron's French presidential campaign emails leaked online

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1812AZ

A large trove of emails purporting to be from the campaign of French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron was posted online late on Friday, 1-1/2 days before voters go to the polls to choose the country's next president in a run-off with Marine Le Pen.

Le Pen is the Vladimir Putin fascist candidate for France.

At this point if you are a politician that has been hacked by the Russian intel services chances are you should wear it as a badge of honor. It means that you must be doing something right that Putin and the oligarchs feel the need to tip the scales against you.

Preliminary results in France is that Macron wins French presidential election with 65% of the vote, defeating Le Pen by 30 points.

So what did they reveal that actually threatened Macron's chances?

Just a point but much would it take to fake such an attack to improve his chances?

I'm just saying how do you tell the difference?

Are you seriously suggesting the FBI deliberately ignored evidence of such an act whilst the French didn't?

It took Comey coming out about Clinton's emails to turn the tide, how did this effect Macron?

Well, I did see some talk about how some where fake.

So what did they reveal that actually threatened Macron's chances?

Just a point but much would it take to fake such an attack to improve his chances?

I'm just saying how do you tell the difference?

Are you seriously suggesting the FBI deliberately ignored evidence of such an act whilst the French didn't?

It took Comey coming out about Clinton's emails to turn the tide, how did this effect Macron?

It was too little too late to affect the French election. But that doesn't mean they didn't try. They were just much more successful in the US election.

CNN - FIRST ON CNN: US Suspects Russian Hackers Planted Fake News Behind Qatar Crisis

Washington (CNN) - US investigators believe Russian hackers breached Qatar's state news agency and planted a fake news report that contributed to a crisis among the US' closest Gulf allies, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.

The FBI recently sent a team of investigators to Doha to help the Qatari government investigate the alleged hacking incident, Qatari and US government officials say.

Intelligence gathered by the US security agencies indicates that Russian hackers were behind the intrusion first reported by the Qatari government two weeks ago, US officials say. Qatar hosts one of the largest US military bases in the region.

The alleged involvement of Russian hackers intensifies concerns by US intelligence and law enforcement agencies that Russia continues to try some of the same cyber-hacking measures on US allies that intelligence agencies believe it used to meddle in the 2016 elections.

US officials say the Russian goal appears to be to cause rifts among the US and its allies. In recent months, suspected Russian cyber activities, including the use of fake news stories, have turned up amid elections in France, Germany and other countries.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-crisis/index.html

And of course today 45 took credit for encouraging the Saudis etc to do it.

CNN - FIRST ON CNN: US Suspects Russian Hackers Planted Fake News Behind Qatar Crisis

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-crisis/index.html

Well, it's a good thing that our President hasn't publically accused one of our allies or being a sponser of ter....

Donald Trump said:
During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!
So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding...
...extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!

......oh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"