Russia Vs. United States: Who Wins?

Excel

O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay
Reaction score
Without nukes? with nukes? you decide!

Id take dat states!

U S and A greatest country in the world!

borat.jpg

Very nice.

Who wins? Let's see.....

Oil Companies
Defense Contractors
China
OPEC
Crazy Religious People

ummm, that's about it.

That's the worst thread I ever saw!!! Excel, WTF with you?!? :confused: :mad:

Well, when Napoleon and Hitler tried to invade Russia, both empires collapsed. Maybe United States should try it, so we (the rest of the world) get rid of another emipre :up:

well ifigured with the cold war staring again why not??

LOL Russia can't afford a cold war, they can barely afford to feed themselves

Without nukes? with nukes? you decide!

Id take dat states!

War is bad. BUT...i rather see human vs human than nuke vs nuke. Nukes =....just awful for planet earth.

Now...no one wins with a nuke war. Except for the countires that aren't attacked with nukes. I think in a regular war...right now, Russia would win because troops are overseas. If we weren't in Iraq, we would probably win. I think we have more troops and stuff than them.

Watch Rocky IV.
The USA would win in the end.

considering how russia would first have to invade canada and then try to break as u.s. coast; i dont a us loss is possible.

Well, when Napoleon and Hitler tried to invade Russia, both empires collapsed. Maybe United States should try it, so we (the rest of the world) get rid of another emipre :up:

Hey...at least we give you guys nice loooking popcorn flicks.

well ifigured with the cold war staring again why not??

Huh? Cold War didn't restart, both Bush and Putin said that Russia and USA weren't enemies. ANd stop making these dumb polls, who wins who loses, it's so silly to be the one, who would make this crappy thread. It's not box office, and here problems are more global than you would think firstly. There is no another Cold War, but disagreements between two countries.

Batman, with prep time.

[Rocky] If yous can change.... and if I can change.. maybe we all can change[/Rocky]

If it does happen what America needs to do first is nuke Uruguay into nothing. I'm so sick of them and their "no one knows where the bad place we are on a map" attitude.

If it does happen what America needs to do first is nuke Uruguay into nothing. I'm so sick of them and their "no one knows where the bad place we are on a map" attitude.

lol :woot:

We are already nothing. There's only cows here.:csad:
But, hey, we used to be "the Switzerland of america". :ninja:

I'd be easier to just assasinate Bush, no? :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"