Ryo Jin's Collection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some pieces of s*** out there just doing s*** to do it, more than likely some little snot nose punks.

Got some new merchandise, gonna post pics later.

Question, when the **** do I get to use a damn avatar? As in what are the post requirements for the different sizes? I coulda sworn 300 was the least amount for the smallest avy you can use :cmad:

You should be able to now. i think 300 posts and you get your first avy, but its small.

radacomparewv1.jpg

Here's a pic of the newest RA styled Kane from series 24 of the Ruthless Aggression line. I labeled all the points of articulation so you can see how much more the DA styled figures have.

The DA's look excellent. I think I'm gonna get me some DA WWE figs, well, Taker and Kane for now :woot:

Actually the wave that Kane and Undertaker came in has past, those are hard to find. BUT they re-released them along with 2-4 others from the past 4 waves in a Best of 2006 series. They are exactly the same other than havin a small stamp on the upper thigh that says "Best of 2006". My Wal-Mart has them both. I actually missed out on the first DA Undertaker so once the Best of 2006 series hit I got an Undertaker.

Actually the wave that Kane and Undertaker came in has past, those are hard to find. BUT they re-released them along with 2-4 others from the past 4 waves in a Best of 2006 series. They are exactly the same other than havin a small stamp on the upper thigh that says "Best of 2006". My Wal-Mart has them both. I actually missed out on the first DA Undertaker so once the Best of 2006 series hit I got an Undertaker.

Yeah, I looked on eBay and noticed. I just wish Kane came with a mask with hair accessory and Taker with trenchcoat, hat and urn like back in the day.

Too lazy to edit certain parts of these pics out as I did on the first page for a closer look. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

p1010003ac8.jpg

p1010001sp8.jpg

p1010001dx7.jpg

Yeah, I looked on eBay and noticed. I just wish Kane came with a mask with hair accessory and Taker with trenchcoat, hat and urn like back in the day.

YEah, the DA figs usually just have one accessory and its a cheesy weapon most of the time. Weapons for the RA figs are better because the DA ones have lame action features for the most part. The accessories are a downgrade with the DA unless you get a cool ladder or table, the other crap sucks. RA figs also have cool gear, like trachcoats, hats, stuff like that. The tranchcoats are usually molded onto the figure though.

If I have I can't remember.

I'll bump my thread. And I'll hit you with a PM.

Mai Shiranui, a ninja gal from the Fatal Fury and the King of Fighters video game series.

MaiShiranui01.gif

MaiShiranui04.gif

Mai-Shiranui.jpg

maishiranui6ip.jpg

You gave Masked Dancing Banana a whole new meaning.

Bro, there is some hot cosplay chicks in that cosplay thread. I saw her in there.

But then there's some god awful ones, the horror!!!

Updated my Marvel Legends collection and Marvel Movie collection.

12707marvelmoviespo6.jpg

1272007marveledit1er5.jpg

1272007marveledit2ln5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"