Ryo Jin's Collection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about the costumes that let our genitals hang out.

Intensity, Integrity, and Intelligence.

BTW Santini, the in-color MM can be loose but I'd like the translucent one MOC to go next to my MOC Superman variant.

Not really, just funny as hell.

Updated the Wanted list. Included Megaman figs. If anyone can locate ANY Megaman figs by Jazwares, even if they're not on my list, lemme know.

I'll see what I can find but I haven't seen any in atleast a year. Did you scope out ebay??

Updated the Wanted list. Included Megaman figs. If anyone can locate ANY Megaman figs by Jazwares, even if they're not on my list, lemme know.

i've got some mega man model kits if you're interested.

No thanks, just the Jazwares ones.

And yes I've tried eBay a long time ago, they're hard to come by. I'll check again now since it's been about a year.

Yes! By chance I found one auction with Bass, and one auction with metallic versions of Zero, X, Quickman, and Napalm Megaman by the same seller! Now all that's left is Protoman, Rush, Classic Megaman, Cutman and Axl. I guess there's Dr. Wily too but the only way to get him is through his lab playset thingy. I wish they made Roll.

tf05jazwares11.jpg

Does the army keep a directory of soldiers so if I was looking for someone, he could be looked up?

Yeah, so far as I know each branch has their own list and only they can access that list.

So it wouldn't be easy for me to get someone's info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"