Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S.H.I.E.L.D. Uprising is the Theme for the 2nd season

iambranded

Civilian
Reaction score
If you've paid attention to some of the commercials for Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. over the last couple days.... Uprising seems to be the Theme of conversation for its fall release
With so many questions surrounding the 1st season.....this is prediction time!!!!

Uprising means what in regards to S.H.I.E.L.D.

Have there been new commercials for Agents of SHIELD? I would have thought Uprising was just the event at the end of Season 1.

Uprising meant (I can't say what it means) in regards to SHIELD the "event episodes" that was the HYDRA storyline. Essentially, it seemed initially to be about the main cast rebelling against the SHIELD hierarchy that turned out to be corrupt. But it seems more likely that it referred to the uprising by the HYDRA sleeper agents to take over SHIELD. Either way, I would have imagined it was a season 1 storyline.

Have there been new commercials for Agents of SHIELD? I would have thought Uprising was just the event at the end of Season 1.

Uprising meant (I can't say what it means) in regards to SHIELD the "event episodes" that was the HYDRA storyline. Essentially, it seemed initially to be about the main cast rebelling against the SHIELD hierarchy that turned out to be corrupt. But it seems more likely that it referred to the uprising by the HYDRA sleeper agents to take over SHIELD. Either way, I would have imagined it was a season 1 storyline.
I agree. Uprising was the title for the last 5 episodes of S01

theres no new footage of season 2...but the commercial says new episodes coming this fall and SHIELD Uprising is mentioned

Maybe Shield Resurrection should be the theme

I saw a new commercial a couple of nights ago and the announcer said SHIELD rising. Not uprising. Another thing I noticed was, remember how in the group photo last year the agents were looking in generally the same direction except Skye, she was looking toward Ward? In this spot there was no Ward or Fitz, and this time it was Simmons lookimg a different direction than the rest. In the direction of Coulson it seemed to me. I don't think she was looking far enough over to be looking at Tripp, but I'm not sure...:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"