Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Spin-Off Show In The Works

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
Entertainment Weekly reports that Marvel and ABC are planning to launch another series featuring characters first introduced in Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Which characters? No idea, as all plot details etc are still under wraps, but we do know that S.H.I.E.L.D exec producer Jeffrey Bell (Angel, The X-Files) and series writer Paul Zbyszewski (Lost) are involved. Plus, apparently some story elements that are still to come on S.H.I.E.L.D. this year will be used to "lay the groundwork for the potential new series".

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/09/shield-spinoff

nushield, would guess, some people here seem to genuinely see their side and have affinity to it, would be a good way to play of that if civil war is the theme going forward.

or Cal, his self righteous madness is sort of compelling viewing.

Let's see...."Secret Warriors" or if they can get away with it, "Secret Avengers".
Doing the nasty stuff that the SHIELD team won't handle.

Bobbie Morse
Grant Ward
Mike Peterson
Raina

Let's see...."Secret Warriors" or if they can get away with it, "Secret Avengers".

Bobbie Morse
Grant Ward
Mike Peterson
Raina

brilliant.

Bobbie Morse
Grant Ward
Mike Peterson
Raina

Thunderbolts

And Ruth Negga is off the show at the end of the season as she is one of the leads in Preacher

I'm thinking it has to be a series about Peterson. he wouldn't comeback with all these upgrades to be back for one or two shows.

I'm thinking it has to be a series about Peterson. he wouldn't comeback with all these upgrades to be back for one or two shows.

And it would solve the Grant Ward problem about him rejoining the team .

Lady Sif & The Warriors Three.

I say do an In Humans show. The movie is far away & they can do a prequel show with characters that wouldnt show up in the movie. Also no way in hell is nuSHIELD worthy of its own show. Crapping Bird & Crack are not worthy of spin offs as well

I feel like this announcement doesn't bode well for an Agent Carter renewal.

Maybe a show starring Gordon, Lincoln, Jiaying, and the other Inhumans the show has introduced?

I say do an In Humans show. The movie is far away & they can do a prequel show with characters that wouldnt show up in the movie.

I think this is precisely the case. IIRC, a lot of the rumors and/or speculation regarding the Inhumans movie claim that it'll be framed as a Game of Thrones style political conflict. For that to work, however, a LOT of world building is required, world building that cannot possibly be conveyed in a satisfying way in the two hour long running time of a movie. An Inhumans series would, then, serve to keep the mythology introduced in AoS alive in the hearts and minds of the audience and to set up the 2019 movie, allowing it to start almost immediately with the Royal Family rising to power on the premise that their ascension brings peace to the kingdom and almost without a need to waste time on backstory.

I love the fact that it looks like a given that AOS will be renewed. I think they need it to lay most of the groundwork for Civil War

I wish Marvel would move all the shows to Netflix. Hate waiting week to week

I'm shocked they are talking spin-off. It's not like the ratings are that great for the main series.

I'm shocked they are talking spin-off. It's not like the ratings are that great for the main series.

more then a "spin of show" I'm into a "mid season miniseries" letting the axe fall on Agent Carter.

It almost has to be Inhumans. They've spent way to much time building Skye/Quake's backstory, which really almost has nothing to do with AoS now that she's at the Afterlife.

Besides it's risk free at this point. They move in that direction and if it doesn't work out then shes learned to control her powers then goes back to SHIELD.

I've heard people saying it could be New Warriors, with Speedball appearing on AoS first and then having a fake "reality" show about them leading up to Civil War.

No way that's going to happen, but it would be fun.

-Mockingbird spinoff (they were working on it a few years ok, but nothing ever came of it).
-Something Inhumans-related.
-Ward/Agent 33 team-up show (aka the most demented "buddy cop" project ever).
-Deathlok spinoff.

Agents of Sword. Gonzales gets his own team. To fight off aliens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"