• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Samurai Girl

I watched part one last night and I thought it was ok...I`ll wait to make full judgement after I watch all three parts

Last edited:
Yea- caught the 2nd part last night... Jamie was looking mighty good. I'll post my thoughts when I catch all 3 parts. Anyone been watching this weekend?

I watched most of part 1 & I like it so far. But I trust ABC as far as I can throw them if this became a season show. They are equal or just about worse then Fox when it comes to canceling shows

I watched part one last night and I thought it was ok...I`ll wait to make full judgement after I watch all three parts

3 parts? Samurai Girl is 6 parts

When are the next three coming on?

I have seen all 6 parts & I liked it. I hope ABC starts doing mini-series's more often because these can be better then shows that get cancelled. Although I did not like how [BLACKOUT]they never fully explained how Jake was resurrected after the mountain fall. But its awesome that he lived because he was a cool character[/BLACKOUT]

Cute actress...but the story made me want to stab my eyes out with her sword. :)

So tell me... Is this based on a manga or is it made just for TV?:huh:

i understand its based on a novel

Wasn't anything special. Plenty of cringe worthy moments to be had. Jamie Chung was nice eye candy though.

Yea- I was actually really impressed by Jamie Chung's acting skills and her sword work. She was looking great while doing both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"