Sandman Most Pointless Villian in SM3?

Well, imo, I think there was a huge drop in the box office for the second week is because Spider-Man 3, after viewing it, most people realized that it wasn't as good as most people had hoped.

And you can't say that it's like every movie, their numbers always drop; they do drop, but not as big of a margin that S-M 3 had in its opening week.

All movies this summer except Transformers had similar drops. Do you think people disliked all the movies this summer?

I do think SM3 is regarded as the weakest, but I think the money it did make in theaters and on DVD show that people liked the movie, however.

However, I am not everyone in the world, so I can't honestly make that claim. Nor do I think you can say the majority of people hated it.

^Shrek 3, SM3, POTC 3, were big summer movies that were lower in quality than their predecessors. I liked SM3 and POTC3 but hated to death Shrek 3. Transformers did so well because nobody expected anything from it and it was actually very good with great graphics.

Shrek 3 was a major disappointment.

I loved POTC 3. I thought it was amazing...except for the creepy acid trip sequence that is "Davy Jones' Locker".

And Spider-Man 3, as most of you already know, was my favorite Spider-Man film.

I like Shrek 1 and 2 but I've yet to see number 3. I will on DVD later this month. POTC 3 was alright but the glaring plot holes and skipping over certain things really dented it, even Spider-Man 3 had a bit of a better resolution.

Shrek 3 was a waste of my time and its such a disappointment. The first two were really great and were for all audiences. The Third was aimed towards like 6 year olds who get their kicks from falling down and fart jokes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"