Sandwich makers.. I need your help

chosen1

Sidekick
Reaction score
I'm trying to eat healthier. So before I make a trip to the deli. Does anyone have any suggestions for sandwiches I should eat/make.

I need to know what to ask for. what meats, cheeses etc.

Ive never done this b4

plz help

wheat bread or whole grain, if they got a 9 grain, go for that one.

yea whole grains are the best choices for breads, go for some turkey, white american cheese (tastes the same as the yellow but theres no added die)

throw some egg salad or lettuce on it and you eatin slim in no time.

tuna salad on whole wheat or italian bread

When you're shopping for bread, look for some made from whole grains and without a lot of crap, especially high fructose corn syrup or other sweeteners. And stick with the leaner meats like turkey and chicken. Or you could always go with a cheese / veggie sandwich. :up: Yum. And stay away from mayo if you're trying to lose weight. Mustard is lower fat and calorie, but if you're not worried about losing weight, mayo isn't that bad as far as ingredients go.

Or you could always go with a cheese / veggie sandwich. :up:

yucky.gif

Just forgo the bread and pick up soe cheese and meat to wrap up together! :up:

I always avoid the dressings / mayo / mustard whatever, they make a sandwhich soggy.

If you're making the sandwhiches yourself, you have to consider how quickly you'll use up your ingredients and what their shelf life is.

Example: I like spinach on a sandwhich but the grocery store I shop at only has huge containers of it. I can't put that much on my sandwhiches in 1 week and find that it goes bad by the end of the week.

I usually take a whole tomatoe with me to work and slice it up to put on the sandwhich just before I eat it. (To avoid the soggy sandwhich problem).

Veggie sandwich lovers make God cry. He put meat on earth for YOU to eat...don't let him down.

and DON'T get me started on weed :o

Meat .. even the word is so
9.gif

I always avoid the dressings / mayo / mustard whatever, they make a sandwhich soggy.

If you're making the sandwhiches yourself, you have to consider how quickly you'll use up your ingredients and what their shelf life is.

Example: I like spinach on a sandwhich but the grocery store I shop at only has huge containers of it. I can't put that much on my sandwhiches in 1 week and find that it goes bad by the end of the week.

I usually take a whole tomatoe with me to work and slice it up to put on the sandwhich just before I eat it. (To avoid the soggy sandwhich problem).

How very expeditious of you. :yay: Btw, you could aways use spinach for a salad, you know. I love it more than a lot of lettuces. :up:

whole grain or wheat breads, and stick w/ low-fat meats and cheeses, such as provolone and mozzarella, and meats like chicken, turkey; and fish . . . perhaps tuna if you like it (I hate tuna though :()

Whole Wheat sub buns
Few slices of Salami
Few slices of Turkey
Few slices of Ham
Few slices of Roast Beef
Bottle of Envita Green Tea Cal Burner

That's pretty much all I eat now. I eat that, and play a good 18hole of Disc Golf every day and I've dropped about 20 lb's in the past month.

oh yeah, and remember that what you eat with the sandwich is just as important . . . NO CHIPS; eat some fruit instead . . . or a low-sodium soup . . . also, eat your veggies . . .

Whole grain/wheat breads. Avoid the cheese, but if you have to have it, do NOT use American. As for meats, stick to turkey, chicken, and tuna without mayo.

You can eat sandwiches,but not more than one at a time.Added to that,i hear that Mustard is healthier than Mayonanise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"