Saved by the Bell Rebooted

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by terry78, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

The trailer was...interesting. Seems a lot more over the top than the original lol. Mark as a blonde de-ages him a lot, its a good look on him. It wont happen since both were busy shooting other shows but I really want 1 episode just dedicated to the OGs.

She wasn't asked. She's been left out of all of the reunions the cast has done the past 10 years it feels like because she's had mental issues and from the sounds of it they use that as an excuse instead of actually checking in on her. Though there is a rumor that she was ultimately asked back for a cameo. Either way, doesnt sit well with me with how they've seemingly handled her.

2. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

I guess they're not getting anyone from Saved by the Bell: The College Years?

According to this article she will make a guest appearance.

The ‘Saved by the Bell’ Reboot — 'Saved by the Bell' Nostalgia

Don't know how accurate it is, but it's after she said she wasn't invited back, so maybe she was afterwards.

#52 Dark Raven, Oct 27, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  3. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Hopefully she does as she deserves to be part of the legacy. They should recast Screech just to really take a dig at Dustin. His book about the cast....I wouldnt want to interact with him either if I were them.

4. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

What has he said? I thought the reason he wasn't appearing was because he'd be in trouble with the law not that he'd fallen out with them. I didn't know about any book.

5. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

He wrote a book saying everyone slept with one another, that Mario raped a woman, that Tiffani slept with various male cast members/guest stars, and that MPG took steroids.

He apologized and tried to say he was taken advantage of by his "ghost writer". But he was never really "friends" with the cast and was always the outsider.

6. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

How does one get taken advantage of by their ghost writer? They don't check it? Then the ghost writer could've written anything about Dustin Diamond and Diamond would've approved it without checking.

7. DarkKnight88 Registered

8. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Mario doesn't look too friendly in this interview but more like he's sceptical and challenging Diamond, understandably.

9. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Mario is trying to pull off his best Barbara Walters and it's very funny lol. But yeah...he was trying to be professional but you could tell he couldnt care less what Dustin has to say. I wouldnt either.

They even cropped him out of the old photo lol but also sad that is the last time Lark was involved with any reunions I think.
    [​IMG]

10. DarkKnight88 Registered

Yeah, Lopez is an Extra Host, so I doubt we'll be getting any genuine feelings here. It's all about ratings!

Though I'd like to a be a fly on the wall when the gang gets drunk together and take turns bashing Diamond.

11. LoganPool father | veteran | musician

I'm a huge fan of the original series. I even like The College Years. But this looks like an absolute s*** show. Unless I hear very positive reviews coming from people I trust, this'll be a hard pass for me.

12. batdude Registered

I read that book and did not belive a word of it. bottom line is that cast was young and single. they probably dated each other and MPG and Mario probably had weight lifting competitions no steriods needed. I'm glad Lark got a cameo though.

13. Sithborg Dark Forces Return

The new trailer does show some interesting bits with challenging the old show, and possibly 90's teen sitcoms in general. But it still isn't exactly selling itself very well.

14. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

15. terry78 We are the Flintstone Kids

Well....it's a song.

Lily Adler, Lencho01 and Prison Mike like this.
  16. Shinobi Shaw Hellfire Club's Black King

The producers need their asses kicked for okaying that theme.

What the hell was that about?

Lencho01 and Prison Mike like this.
  17. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

That was....a BAD remix. It was ok but its bad! And do some of the teens really need to be in fancy designer clothes? Let them be normal High Schoolers.

18. DarkKnight88 Registered

To be fair, they’re supposed to be rich high schoolers, they definitely weren’t normal. Remember Zach Morris and his cell phone back in the 80s?

19. Shinobi Shaw Hellfire Club's Black King

I mean I graduated high school in 2008 and back then we wore designer brands too. I’d say that’s accurate IMO lol.

20. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

That sounds like a bad YouTube cover that someone released. The kind of thing that people would click off after a few seconds, which I did just that.

21. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

A cellphone and dressing to the nines in dolce aren't the same imo lol. Even the teens of 90210 looked more normal but we'll see.

22. terry78 We are the Flintstone Kids

Bayside is supposed to be in one of the more trendier parts of L.A. I thought.

DarkKnight88 likes this.
  23. DarkKnight88 Registered

Ahem.

Motorola DynaTAC - Wikipedia

24. Shinobi Shaw Hellfire Club's Black King

I’m still upset about that butchered ass theme.

Prison Mike likes this.
  25. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

My point still stands. Id rather them look like normal teens then dress in high fashion

And it could very well be trendy just stands out more nowadays. So of course ill see how it goes throughout the show.