Saved By The Bell Returns! With Original Castmembers!

And for the record, how the hell does Elizabeth Berkley turn anything down? When is the last time she got work?

Matt said:
And for the record, how the hell does Elizabeth Berkley turn anything down? When is the last time she got work?

^That's what I was thinking too.

Matt said:

I'm so excited! I'm SO EXCITED! I'm SO ---- SCARED!

What the f--k?! Have we been punk'd!

I would actually totally love this if turns out true. It'd be like an old friend coming back to town.

JewishHobbit said:
I would actually totally love this if turns out true. It'd be like an old friend coming back to town.

Indeed.

But there's no way this is going to happen.

0.o.............................................................o.0

A reunion would be cool... Like they did with growing pains :) I know Mr. Belding lives around me or has family that lives around me. I see him quite often.

ok..why is this happening?..but the bigger question is....no Elizabeth Berkley? WTF

If this IS real....1)why is Elizabeth Berkley a no-show, is not like she's got anything better to do.

and 2)Didn't The Max get burned down in The New Class?

SsM said:
0.o.............................................................o.0

A reunion would be cool... Like they did with growing pains :) I know Mr. Belding lives around me or has family that lives around me. I see him quite often.

So ask Dennis Haskins (the actor who played MR. B) if this is true or not. Get some confirmation for us,

What ever happened to the black chick from that show, she was hot. Agter the show ended you never heard anything about her ever again? well at least I never did?

shes in some new movie... black guys guide to getting a black girl... or something :/

You know you have to wonder if AS thinks people would actually believe such an obvious joke

But they do:o

cool, she must look real good now, all filled out and all.

Um, "the black chick" or known to the rest of the world as Lisa Turtle (played by Lark Voorhies) was in How High. She was Method Man's girl.

Once I heard Elizabeth Berkely wasn't going to be in it, I knew it was a lie. That biotch is more hard up for money and her face in the public then the chicks on Flavor of Love.

zer00 said:
You know you have to wonder if AS thinks people would actually believe such an obvious joke

But they do:o

You've pointed out that it may be a joke like 3 times already. We can read.....we get it.

Colossal Spoons said:
You've pointed out that it may be a joke like 3 times already. We can read.....we get it.

Yes but...that won't stop me from posting it now will it.

You're too much of a rebel for me.

Did you know that this may be a prank? Crazy huh.

Colossal Spoons said:
Um, "the black chick" or known to the rest of the world as Lisa Turtle (played by Lark Voorhies) was in How High. She was Method Man's crush.

Nothing racial meant, only way I could describe her. I would have said the "white" chick to describe any of the ,well, white chicks. No big deal there.

not since they announced 'Welcome Back Kotter' starring Ice Cube have I heard a worse idea.

come on guy get with it lisa turtle, jesse spano, kelly kapowski, man i such a dweeb lol and A.C. slater with jerry curl mullet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"