Say What You Want about ETM. 4-26-12

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
No words, just...

51gfyws9tmlsl500aa300.jpg

Thread closes TBA Sunday Night.

Rules:

1. No Cussing. Or as some of us say, no cursing. Now I know...this board is PG and in PG-rated Adventure Time they curse, but I doubt mods will stand for Son-of-a-blee-blob and what not. Since it clearly has the same meaning. :o and I refuse to pay off the mods like CartoonNetwork seems to do with the FCC.

2. No Threats.

3. Don't bring politics/religion into this.

4. Laugh people. This isn't meant to be serious. It's a roast, a PG roast. Not a attack thread. You can still sound off on the poster that is being roasted, just not PG-13, R, NC-17 style. This isn't a excuse of a thread to make posters cry. Here's a example of what may be posted...

You can post pictures of scumbag steve meme pics...but you must type a few words in the post as to why that poster is like that meme character.

What is not gonna be allowed:

Posting said meme pic or any meme pic and then typing up a few ''choice'' words to anger or make the poster cry. By ''Choice'' words see rule 1.

Updated List:
1. Schlosser85 Roasted
2. SymbioticToxin Roasted
3. enterthemadness Being Roasted
4. Parker Wayne 4-26-12
5. Kane52630
6. WillardNation
7. SentinelMind
8. The Squirrel
9. bullets
10. JJJ's Ulcer
11. SuperFerret
12. bored
13. Nell2ThaIzzay
14. Hound55
15. Hopefulsuicide
16. Spider-Aziz
17. POWdER-man

First, I would like to congratulate ETM. He's not nearly as big a troll as he used to be. But that's like saying Pol Pot mellowed in his old age. He still sucks.

I mean, we're talking about a guy in his 20's, who claims (or at least did last I checked) never to have kissed a girl, but says he somehow jumped that hurdle to have sex. Not sure how that happens *cough*prostitute*cough*.

Speaking of which, I did find much amusement in your tales of paying wrestling prostitutes to put you in sleeper-holds and half-nelsons. Whatever gets you off, dude.

Maybe if you didn't pollute your mouth with gobs of coal-black chewing tobaccy, a normal girl would actually talk to you without first approving your credit-card.

And yo dawg, I heard you like Gary Johnson? Your desperate posts gleefully exclaiming that he reached 0.2% approval from voters in some backwater state are unintentionally hilarious. Your hope that he could be President is more disconnected from reality than "Baghdad Bob" circa 2003 proclaiming that the Americans will be slaughtered by the thousands before they reach the gates of Baghdad.

07-minister.jpg

"Really, Gary Johnson will be President one day you guys."

As pathetic as you (and make no mistake, look up the word in the dictionary and yeah...), you're kinda growing on me like a fungus. I kinda like you. Have a good roast, buddy. :oldrazz:

Who are you? I'm honestly not even sure.

I think you're that weird kid who says really dumb things like Matt Moore is a top 10 QB. If that is you, I skip over most of your posts.

If not, you are very forgettable.

Still staying away from schools and playgrounds, I hope.
scan0003ii6.jpg

P.S wtf are you wearing there? Makes you look like a wax statue.

Last edited:
You kind of look like Charles Manson if he was dressed by orderlies in a mental institution.

You should change your username to enterthesadness.

These are the players he cheers for:

Javier Vazquez
i

S' the bed in NY. Twice.

Matt Moore

10291238-large.jpg

Cheers for him because he played on the Panthers. But stuck with him when he went to Miami. Oh and claims to be a Panthers fan who doesn't seem to care about Cam Newton on the Panthers.

Still staying away from schools and playgrounds, I hope.
scan0003ii6.jpg

P.S wtf are you wearing there? Makes you look like a wax statue.

He does look like a serial killer, but in reality just a likeable guy.

Last edited:
My Mom always said if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

:dry:

Seriously...this is my roast so far. About 24 hours in. And this...this is it?

otommywiseausaystheroomn.jpg

This roast is about as useless as the character of Dr. Zoidberg on Futurama.

zoidbergp.jpg

909214543_3113243a11.jpg

I thought mine was pretty mean. You're the one who keeps talking about how we have to keep it PG like a bunch of pansies. Pansy.

Wow, this roast hasn't even exceeded the first page. Guess no one gives a ****.

Roast? more like toast. heh, amiright?

You always love to watch movies you can get without focusing on?

You always love to watch movies you can get without focusing on?

haha, I love this sentence. and...I can't believe I have never remarked upon this similarity before, but Enter The Madness and Spider-Aziz both have a very...I don't know...eccentric way of expressing themselves most of the time, really strange kind of obtuse ways of getting to the point sometimes.
And I have to say, I get a lot of entertainment value out of reading these kinds of posts.
Hell, sometimes I *know* both of you guys deliberately express yourselves in eccentric ways for laughs, and sometimes, y'know, you both post eccentrically because, well, you are both quite eccentric and can't help it. haha

Anyway, my point is, I would very much like to see both of you guys hosting some tv show, like the two guys on Wayne's World. It would be truly Exateresstriallyeccentric.

Anyway, my point is, I would very much like to see both of you guys hosting some tv show, like the two guys on Wayne's World. It would be truly Exateresstriallyeccentric.
I'll get roasted 90% of the time
People won't like the way I talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"