Say What You Want about ETM. 4-26-12

Lmao this thread isn't even about roasting ETM anymore.
:funny:
ETM, your name reminds me of these
220px-ATM_750x1300.jpg

Hey now...nothing wrong with twisting

Sometimes you're posts make me laugh... at you, not with you :dry:

ETM is a great Hype!ster, and a good dude :up:

I could never say anything mean about a friend

It's supposed to harmless nonsense about ETM, not you making yourself the center of attention as usual. :whatever:

There is a difference between maliciously taking the piss, and poking someone in the ribs about their ways sometimes. ETM has taken the piss out of plenty of my posts before, and I have also had serious conversations with the guy, where I have tried my best to give him advice.

I do think he is a bit eccentric, same with Spider-Aziz, and I do enjoy reading their posts for that reason. I am a bit eccentric myself.

I also think etm has one of the best original usernames I have ever read, and it was me who kept at him to change it back to etm, when he changed it to 'The Immortal'.

I wish the guy all the best, that's why I have given him advice, but everyone who post around here knows he posts in a somewhat eccentric way, there's no harm in pointing that out.
:o .

lol this and Wayne's threads were suppose to be closed yesterday. I have the other two up tonight. You know...after I watch my soap. You all can wait.

Yeah no one likes it when you maliciously take the piss.

im deleting everything not making fun of or roasting ETM here.

if you need to take something off topic to the point it derails the whole thread, take it to Private Messages

ETM, i think you're a good guy but

i really think you need to start prioritizing and growing up. you're too old to be living with your parents and having them paying bills and supporting you. it bothers me that you seem completely comfortable with this scenario

i sometimes feel that the inane ramblings you post are for show and they're not entertaining at all. if it's an act, drop it. if not, maybe you have aspergers?

and keep that hair cut!

That hurts CC, cause it the truth. Hopefully soon I'll buy own phone though. Virgin Mobile. Or Straightalk.

Also it's not all a act of my posts. Like 50/50.

My niece wants to cut my hair again lol. I did my McDonald's interview with hair in a ponytail. Rest had moose in it, slick back. You know, the Penn Jillette look from Celebrity Apprentice. I rocked it. I hope I hear back soon...

also, the hype needs to know

how can you have had sex, but have never kissed someone?

That's not what she asked.

How could you of had sex? Yet not kissed the same person?

So, you had sex with a girl but refused to kiss her because you didn't love her.

Sorry ERZ, CC took away my post where i declare my love for you.

I read it. It'll remain in my heart.

So, you had sex with a girl but refused to kiss her because you didn't love her.

if you take out the kissing part, pretty much sounds like a lot of guys i know

Yes, end of story. :)

Maybe I want the kiss to mean something. Unlike most people. I know I say I'd like to get it over with, but truth be told I'm 24 1/2 years old...sometimes I can't picture getting it. It's like normal to me. What if the first kiss is awful. What if it is really bad? Wasted. Why can't I be like Sheldon from Big Bang theory? At least he has a low sex drive/is asexual. It's like when I think I'm bi-polar. Not gonna get tested cause family and doctors would think I'm crazy. Basically same story with me bailing on my ADD testing. Don't need **** like that on my medical file. Ever.

Kissing next to the whole....

train-going-into-tunnel.jpg

is like one of the best parts. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back