Say What You Want about ETM. 4-26-12

You never kiss a hooker on the lips ERZ

Yes, end of story. :)

Maybe I want the kiss to mean something. Unlike most people. I know I say I'd like to get it over with, but truth be told I'm 24 1/2 years old...sometimes I can't picture getting it. It's like normal to me. What if the first kiss is awful. What if it is really bad? Wasted. Why can't I be like Sheldon from Big Bang theory? At least he has a low sex drive/is asexual. It's like when I think I'm bi-polar. Not gonna get tested cause family and doctors would think I'm crazy. Basically same story with me bailing on my ADD testing. Don't need **** like that on my medical file. Ever.

1. Do you know how many people had their first kiss in the teens and it was awkward and bad and they probably haven't seen that person since?

2. Regardless if that's on your file or not doesn't mean you don't have it. And if you do have some sort of mental or social issue, trying to "will" it away isn't going to help.

Yes, end of story. :)

Maybe I want the kiss to mean something. Unlike most people. I know I say I'd like to get it over with, but truth be told I'm 24 1/2 years old...sometimes I can't picture getting it. It's like normal to me. What if the first kiss is awful. What if it is really bad? Wasted. Why can't I be like Sheldon from Big Bang theory? At least he has a low sex drive/is asexual. It's like when I think I'm bi-polar. Not gonna get tested cause family and doctors would think I'm crazy. Basically same story with me bailing on my ADD testing. Don't need **** like that on my medical file. Ever.

i just don't understand how you can rank kissing so high up there, but sex as hardly ranking at all.

Haven't you guy seen Pretty Woman? That's how.

ETM, you seem nice enough. You come off a bit incompetent at times (such as having the same user title since Hype Survivor last year, and I remember there was a while when you forgot how to change your avy), but you're a good guy.

Last edited:
Haven't you guy seen Pretty Woman? That's guy.

ETM, you seem nice enough. You come off a bit incompetent at times (such as having the same user title since Hype Survivor last year, and I remember there was a while when you forgot how to change your avy), but you're a good guy.

never seen it

My mistake. I meant to say that's how. :funny:

In the first scene in which Richard Gere calls Julia Roberts, she tells him that she never kisses on the lips during sex.

Everybody has their own thing they are into. What makes people special.

Fair enough!

I was pretty much the opposite of you. Waited till I was 19 to have sex, cause I wanted to be in love and have it mean something.

But man was I a kiss ****! Still kind of am :p Had my first two kisses in the same night during a game of spin the bottle and I will never forget them, but I've kissed tonnes of guys in clubs, at parties, during games or for bets, as a joke etc. Kissed a lot of girls too! :hehe:

Personally, I don't get your way of thinking.

But then your name does warn me that engaging in conversations with you is entering the madness of your mind :p

It's obvious isn't it, ETM is a male prostitute. That's why he has had sex but never kissed a girl. He is waiting for that special girl to see that he is a diamond in the rough, and take him away from his life.

Don't worry man, you will find her....you'll find her.

ETM, I think you should know that Cartoon Network doesn't answer to the FCC because the FCC has no control over what gets censored on cable TV. That joke in your rules has been driving me crazy, and I take a very dim view on your severe lack of research!

There. Take that.

ETM, I think you should know that Cartoon Network doesn't answer to the FCC because the FCC has no control over what gets censored on cable TV. That joke in your rules has been driving me crazy, and I take a very dim view on your severe lack of research!

There. Take that.

Oh SNAP. I guess I just got...served. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"