Scenes you'd like to see

Thor crying "HAVE AT THEE!!!!!!!!!!!" before laying a baddie out.

This scene would actually be in the end credits of Iron Man 2.
Would be exact same scene location as the clip at end credits of Iron Man 1 with Fury.

Late at night Tony Stark walks to his bar in his dimly lit living room and pours himself a wisky.

Stark - "We really need to stop seeing eachother like this"
-Pan shot of living room, Fury standing in shadows by window wall, dark outside pouring rain.
Fury - "You need a better alarm system"
Stark - "I need unexpected guests to use my front door"
Fury - "About that Avengers project"
Stark - "what about it"
-Pan shot to Fury. Lightning thunders outside window. Light strobe effect showing Thor in full regalia holding his hammer.
-shot of Stark's face with eyes wide open
-shot back to Fury with another lightning strike, strobe effect showing Thor again.
Stark - "So much for lightning not striking twice in the same place..."

Last line can be omitted, not sold on it, but the rest would make me ****...

Last edited:
I want to see the mortal Thor being heroic, saving lives and particularly his love Jane Foster. And just when he is almost killed by Loki's forces while trying to protect Jane, his cane is transformed into Mjolnir. That'd be a highlight of the movie.

Last edited:
What I want to know is will mortal Thor(if Donald Blake or not) willstill keep his godly stature while he is mortal or will they SFX him to look more like a frail mortal. Perhaps using the same technology that they used on Brad Pitt in TCCoBB(I would love to see that if they decided to go that way).

Thor looking at a painting of Benjamin Franklin........ flying a kite.

Thor in midgard, not used to how weak everything is in our world. everything he touches breaks lol...

I just don't want Jane to be the one that hurts or kills Loki.

Like Iron Man. :csad:

I loved that part in Iron Man, but I don't want it in Thor either.

I don't want Jane to be the Mary Jane of the Marvel Universe.

Loki ain't gonna die, they signed Hiddleston for a ton of movies

According to Kevin Feige, Loki is going to be their multi-franchise villain.

I'd like to see Thor reading literature of himself and having a chuckle at some of the stuff...

@Bren: YES YES YES! total win!

i could imagine him a dimly lit library having a good laugh reading about himself... looking at ancient paintings of himself and commenting on how they look nothing like him... and the elderly librarian who is scared $h!tless because he realizes what is going on :)

Yeah, imagine him questioning the librarian how they can get something as simple as hair colour wrong hehehe
Or the big one, "dammit, how could they not know that Heimdal is a black dude???"

Hehehe, shades of Conan The Librarian are coming back to me:

i want to see mjolnir conjure lighting and a thunderstorm. maybe some rainy scenes, rain always looks good.

perhaps a moment of Thor and Mjolnir conjuring lighting and storms and connecting it to the lightning/rainstorm featured in The Incredible Hulk when Hulk and Betty are in the cave? :)

i am sure it will happen. the lighting/cave scene from tih has nothing to do with thor.

^ i know there is not connection yet, but i think it would just be a fun little connection between franchises.

I have so many scenes I want to see here in my head...Too many to post here!

i wanna see him shaving his beard and because he has lost his invulnerability he cuts himself.... maybe a scene with little pieces of toilet paper all over his face

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"