Comic Con Trailer Description

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the initial info from Comic Book Movie:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Poniverse/news/?a=20865

It talks about what'll end up on it (Captain America teaser+Thor footage, but no mention of the Captain footage) It also mentions that it's unclear if the features will be on DVD as well. But here's some news, [BLACKOUT]It'll just end up on youtube a few hours after it releases anyways![/BLACKOUT]

Exactly, YouTube is the way to go.

Any new word on the Thor footage and if it's going to be on the DVD too or not?

For some reason i'm starting to doubt it. People have already said they got a Blu-ray copy but no one has said that they watched the footage.

that stinks

I liked IM2 but I was more excited to see the Thor footage before actually rewatching the movie. I hope it's on there. :csad: Even if it doesn't have the finished effects, would still be nice to watch it on my TV.

It's the SINGLING out the DVD fans tho I don't like.
People like my self can't buy a new piece of Technology every time something new comes out. ESPECIALLY in this economy.

well in the local video rental place magazine here
under the IM2 blu ray special features section it
says theatrical trailers...... and other marvel trailers

not sure if that means thor/cap/avengers or not

well in the local video rental place magazine here
under the IM2 blu ray special features section it
says theatrical trailers...... and other marvel trailers

not sure if that means thor/cap/avengers or not
According to the info we got, the two trailers are supposed to be easter eggs you have to hunt for. I don't think they'll be with the normal trailers just extras.

It's the SINGLING out the DVD fans tho I don't like.
People like my self can't buy a new piece of Technology every time something new comes out. ESPECIALLY in this economy.

i dont think its singling out DVD fans...its just blu ray can hold more info on it.

i dont think its singling out DVD fans...its just blu ray can hold more info on it.
That's what the extra discs are for. A Special DVD set SHOULD be able to hold those two SDCC Footage easy.
Put it this way, if they can put Trailers for other movies on the discs, there should be no problem with the Cap and Thor footage.

All THREE Extended LotR films had not only Extra minutes added but hidden EASTER EGGS too.

I may :cwink: have a link to a webpage currently containing the THOR trailer. If you PM me...i might :cwink: be able to get you the link.

:ninja:

I have some fantastic dvd sets from 5 years ago, its not that dvds don't fit info, the companies just want the extra revenue from bluray. Its a crap excuse

the trailer was posted in a link somewhere in the official thor news section. clark gregg tweeted the link. go to like page 345

That's still up in the air with Tron BUT Paramount does have two movies coming out next month, The Fighter and True Grit. :D so we might have THREE movies it COULD be attached to.

Are you serious ? :wow: Wow that's Incredible, If this is just unfinished footage. I'm even more excited now.
heh Kenneth said something like, "I squealed like a School boy when they showed me the footage with the effects, I scared the guy showing me." in a recent interview. lol

heh Kenneth said something like, "I squealed like a School boy when they showed me the footage with the effects, I scared the guy showing me." in a recent interview. lol

I tend to believe it the more time you give an effect crew, the better,and out of all the Summer Releases Thors crew has had the most time.

I agree Weadazoid. This indeed will look amazing, I can't wait for the trailer!

Granted while unfinished, I am sure this CC photage was a bit more polished then most of the other CGI stuff in the movie at the time.

I imagine, Asgaurd will be a bit more 'fleshed out" a bit more detailed, Light will gleem perferclty off objects, but honestly from the CC shots I already felt it was a bit more well designed then anything I saw from the modern Star Wars land/city scapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"