Scenes you'd like to see

I want there to be a montage of mjolnir

1. no one can lift the hammer unless they are worthy

2. the hammer always returns to his hand when thrown

3. the hammer can transport thor to any dimension

4. thor acheives flight by throwing the hammer and keeping hold of the handle, this propells him through the air

5. the hammer focuses his ability to command lightning

6. the hammer shots energy beams

7. the hammer deflects projectiles if thor spins the hammer fast enough

8. the hammer is virtually indestructible (although its been broken a few times)

a montage showing the above woud establish the rules so nothing thor does will come from left field and would look freaking awesome on the big screen

I'd love to see Loki and Thor completely beaten and down, from fighting each other....

THOR: Why brother?
LOKI: Because I am NOT your brother!

i am sure those things will be there spider-neil.

i have to admit i was never as big thor fan but this movie looks to be awesome. he looks soo good in the leaked photo and the hammer is spot on. im wondering if thor might do better than captain?

anybody remember this thor from the old incredible hulk series? :hehe:
thorandhulktvm.jpg

heh yes, that Thor ALMOST had a series of his own.
If it weren't for Thor wanting to get drunk, he might have had a series right after the Hulk's ended.

i am sure those things will be there spider-neil.

in the avengers I really want to see a scene where thor is seperated from the hammer and hulk tries to lift and almost breaks both arms from the attempt

Asgard being attacked by Frost Giants. The other Asgardians struggling to stem the tide.

Then Thor comes along and decimates them all.

It would make for a visually awesome scene and you could show in the aftermath that Thor is a surley and quite arrogant young man, well God.

There was a great scene in Ages of Thunder where the Asgardians are sitting around a table having a massive feast to celebrate their victory. All of them are in good spirits and what not. Then Thor is sitting there with a face like thunder. HAR HAR.

I'd like to see a take on the fight with Thor and The Destroyer fighting in space or on the moon. Similar to what happened with Thor and the Red Hulk.

a cool final scene (although I'm sure this will be a prelude to avengers) will be a lone ship drifting towards earth. cut to character in suspended animation with a horse like visage.

yea bill might be a tricky character to do. and if he does show up at a later point i do wonder how they will tackle him.

yea bill might be a tricky character to do. and if he does show up at a later point i do wonder how they will tackle him.

just do it like comics. bill on the way to earth is intercepted by thor, bill lays the smack down on thor and steals his powers, they battle for the hammer by order of odin, bill wins but begs odin to make him a new hammer, stormbreaker is born, movie climaxes with bill and thor v the demons with the closing scene of surter rising from a pool of lava. movie gold.

if thor is descending will he have to spin mjolnir, or will he just glide down, or will he float down, how should it work after he hurls himself to flight. cant have him crashing to the ground all the time making big divits.
also as to regards to the tih and thor, the only thing I can think of as a thor intervention was the scene after cave scene. reporter says that the military had to halt their search for the hulk after increased thunderstorms in the area. i think it was the blackhills i cant remember, but i took that as thor helping out, though most people don't

If there is scene I wanna see in Thor I'd like to Asgard about to fall its a clear day. Then it suddenly gets cloudy rain starts to fall the wind picks up. Then Thor teleports in on the back on a lightning bolt. Then he screams "For Odin for Asgard!!!" and goes into battle. The hammer dragging lightning behind it as he running.That would be awesome and i would freak out if that were in the film.

definately want to see a scene where heimdall uses his powers to show his super advanced senses

You think we could get an appearance by Black Widow since Fury is in it.

Fury isn't going to be in Thor. Jackson already confirmed it.

Agent Coulson will be though. I think we can all guess what scene that will be in.

wont happen but would be cool to show balder is invulnerable to harm.

Scarlett Johansson is kind of a big name to drop into the film for a cameo. I wouldn't count on seeing her. I doubt SHIELD will have much of a presence at all, since this movie has to introduce Thor and show the audience his origin and his relationship with Jane and everything. Iron Man 2 had the luxury of doing more "tie-in work" because all of that was already done in the first film.

details.php
ages of thunder had some good scenes

I'm doubting that Ultron will show up, so:

"Loki, I would have words with thee!"

love to see mjolnir come flying in and knock out an enemy, then thor come floating down and mjolnir zoom back to thors open hand

oh and thor hold the leather strap and spin it round then throw it into the sky, with cape fluttering behind

real heroic music to it all too

and a big "FOR ASGARD!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"