Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated

I thought all the dtv films been ok from what I seen.

Off topic but, which live action Scooby-Doo movie is your favorite?

The second. Much more faithful to the concept, and it was a love letter to the original 1969 series.

The second. Much more faithful to the concept, and it was a love letter to the original 1969 series.

I agree with you. Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins wasn't that bad, I just wish fred would have had his trademark blonde hair.

Ya second I liked much more. And the tv ones where ok and I agree wish fred actor was blonde or at leasst dyed his hair.

I know a lot of people didnt like the movies from I for one love the 2 scooby movies, wish they would have made some more. The tv movies...maybe because a brunette Fred just turns me off, I havent been able to get into it as much.

I still wish they get to the live action jetsons film. After how long its been for scooby and flinstones films.

The live-action movies had one thing which I love in common with this show, a HOT Velma lol

I enjoyed the second much more but I wish all the "Monsters Unleashed" were classic monsters from the show like: Miner 49'er, Space Ghoul, Creeper, etc.

Really CN? Reruns now? Just let me finish the season so I can to mourning the show.

As a person who's not that big a fan of Scooby Doo,I love this show.I recently got into thanks to reruns.The show is great.

The live-action movies had one thing which I love in common with this show, a HOT Velma lol

I enjoyed the second much more but I wish all the "Monsters Unleashed" were classic monsters from the show like: Miner 49'er, Space Ghoul, Creeper, etc.

I agree. I think there should have been more of the classic monsters but I havee to say, as a big fan of A Pup named Scooby-doo, I got a chuckle out of seeing the Chickenstein costume.

Damn, missed 4 episodes. Thought it got cancelled so I wrote it off :(

No CN just being the little youknowwhat and holding off the last half of the season for like a year.

Just randomly caught a new episode today. Damn you, CN, it looks like I gotta go YouTube hunting now.

I thought it was cancelled too...dumb CN is gonna kill their shows!

CN don't care. They need better people running that network. They have so much room to improve.

Scooby Doo went to the Black Lounge from Twin Peaks, this show keeps finding new ways to be awesome

Yesterday's episode was v good. Nice explanation for why some animals talk and act human like.

I'm so confused if we are getting a season 3 or not since the show was on CNs upfronts and it doesn't make sense to put it in there if they were just airing the last 11 episodes of the 2nd season

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"