Scooby Doo Prequel In 2009{Direct To DVD}

Jesus Christ, that's not really Lillard is it?????? My God what the **** happened?

well i mean, i guess he looks how an average 40 year old man should look. but in hollywood..it's a different story. It's kinda like how I was shocked that Mathew Fox of Lost is 42...

If anyone's interested{who's on pacific time}, a preview epiosde of the new Scooby series, Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated, airs on Cartoon Network tonight at 7. Apperently, it's getting very postive feedback from people on the east coast.

i missed it!!!! GRRRR
where can i find it!

i missed it!!!! GRRRR
where can i find it!
It might be on Youtube later. I just finished watching it, and I can say it was surprisinly good. It actually feels like classic Scooby with a slightly darker edge, not to mention the fact that the characters are more fleshed out here and there's actually a sense of continuity.

yea i saw the sneak peak premiere of the new scooby cartoon. I thought it was pretty good. I didnt like that there was no theme song. But the animation was cool. And the characters were interesting and overall was good.

This sounds awesome. It's what I've been asking for for s long time.

Why are they making another live action TV movie Scooby? I knew the first killed in the ratings, but was it actually good?

Yes it was good. Better than the movies.

Wow, I'm surprised. It didn't look that good.

The new cartoon however is awesome. Best since the original series IMO.

I won't lie...I enjoyed the first Scooby Doo movie...:o

It's nothing great, but I thought it was kind of fun. Second one was fun too, but not like the first. I have not seen the new movie yet, but that kid playing Shaggy isn't too good. =\

He's better than you think. Fred's still got to grow on me, but the others do their job.

The problem I had with the films is that they were too self aware. Sometimes being self aware is fine, but it was like they're were winking to the camera and saying, "This is ridiculous in live action, so we're just gonna say it is."

He's better than you think. Fred's still got to grow on me, but the others do their job.

The problem I had with the films is that they were too self aware. Sometimes being self aware is fine, but it was like they're were winking to the camera and saying, "This is ridiculous in live action, so we're just gonna say it is."
I think one of the problems with the first movie is that it didn't know what it wanted to be. You had the adult humor{"I can look at myself naked!"} and at other times there were the stupid fart jokes. They were originally aiming for a PG13 but obviously toned it down, and I think that kinda hurt the movie. The one thing the second movie got right was the silliness of the cartoon{and the classic villians:up:}.

The cheesiness of the villains were pretty good. But honestly, the opening sequence felt like the only thing from the tv show. And who saw Scrappy coming? No one.

The cheesiness of the villains were pretty good. But honestly, the opening sequence felt like the only thing from the tv show. And who saw Scrappy coming? No one.
I actually kinda liked Scrappy being the bad guy:hehe:

It was a funny twist yeah. I mean everyone must have been like "WTF? That came out of nowhere!"

Plus Shaggy and Scooby were pretty much stoned in the van scene in the beginning.

God. Freddy still isn't blonde. Really..just dye the kid's hair blonde or give him a wig. And this time don't make it a shoddy 99 cent store wig.

God. Freddy still isn't blonde. Really..just dye the kid's hair blonde or give him a wig. And this time don't make it a shoddy 99 cent store wig.

I agree. By the way I think the new cartoon is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"