BvS Scoot McNairy joined BvS: Dawn of Justice. Which role is he playing?

Callan Mulvey hasn't been seen on screen yet, in all likelihood if there is another super powered being, he's it.

Serious question - I've just seen this thread about 'Scoot Mcnairy', who the f**k is he, and why does he have his own thread? Am i missing something?

Serious question - I've just seen this thread about 'Scoot Mcnairy', who the f**k is he, and why does he have his own thread? Am i missing something?

Just go to the first page of this thread.

definitely he plays a villain. john corben maybe..

200.gif

Yeah, I was also wondering how did John-An come to think he might be Bizarro...?

Please. We all know that McNairy is actually playing
ben from South America or something.

I'm no El backer but this is ridiculous. He clearly said it was just a rumor :shrug: It's not like he was reporting it the same way he did the Doomsday rumor where he guaranteed it 100%. (We'll see on that one, still got some doubts!)

Personally I doubt they introduce Jimmy with no legs. I also would find it odd that they don't have him younger than Clark Kent. I'd expect them to cast someone a little younger for that role.

Personally I doubt they introduce Jimmy with no legs. I also would find it odd that they don't have him younger than Clark Kent. I'd expect them to cast someone a little younger for that role.

There's no reason to doubt. ElMaybe "reported" it, so you should dismiss it completely instead.

El Maybe does get the casting's right occasionally. It's just the rest is a load of crap.

El Maybe does get the casting's right occasionally. It's just the rest is a load of crap.

Just like the newspaper psychics, whenever he or any of these online rumor-mongers get anything right, it's purely an educated guess, with a bit of luck thrown in.

A reminder to everyone....this is not the lounge....keep on topic.

I don't think Scoot is playing a comic book character. I think he is paying a guy who was injured in the Black Zero event and has become the face of the anti- Superman movement....of course he's on the Lexcorp Industries payroll

It would explain him at the hearing, if that is Scoot.

I am actually wondering if he has a connection to Bruce? I am also wondering if Bruce makes an appearance at the hearing?

I don't think Scoot is playing a comic book character. I think he is paying a guy who was injured in the Black Zero event and has become the face of the anti- Superman movement....of course he's on the Lexcorp Industries payroll

You can actually hear him in the BvS teaser. "Maybe he's just a guy trying to do the right thing". Doesn't sound like someone thats against Superman. But then again you never know, this line might not even be used in the movie itself, it could be done just for the sake of the teaser. But its mind boggling why his character is still being kept a secret. If he actually was Jimmy Olsen, I think it would have officially come out by now.

I'd say he's just playing a Metropolis citizen who lost his legs during the battle, but one who doesn't blame Superman for his injury, and as such is appearing in his defence before the hearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"