BvS Scoot McNairy joined BvS: Dawn of Justice. Which role is he playing?

:funny: Well this managed to cheer me up.
I will still watch BvS cause it is my two favorite superheroes. Lex as the only villain... and with a power suit though? :dry: It does kind of bum me out :shrug: EVEN if it is a good film. I hope that makes sense.

I will still watch BvS cause it is my two favorite superheroes. Lex as the only villain... and with a power suit though? :dry: It does kind of bum me out :shrug: EVEN if it is a good film. I hope that makes sense.

It does. It bums me out as well, but we'll see, it is far from being officially confirmed. There is this thing - when I try to imagine Eisenberg in that suit I just can't and I actually doubt that Eisenberg would accept this role if that was in the script, it simply does not fit into type of roles he usually chooses to play.

Also, if you don't mind me being honest, I think you're giving to much credibility to ElMaybe. What I'm saying is - it is too early to get depressed. :cwink:

Well, if the news of B.B. King's demise didn't do that to you already, like it did to some of us, that is.

It does. It bums me out as well, but we'll see, it is far from being officially confirmed. There is this thing - when I try to imagine Eisenberg in that suit I just can't and I actually doubt that Eisenberg would accept this role if that was in the script, it simply does not fit into type of roles he usually chooses to play.

Also, if you don't mind me being honest, I think you're giving to much credibility to ElMaybe. What I'm saying is - it is too early to get depressed. :cwink:

Well, if the news of B.B. King's demise didn't do that to you already, like it did to some of us, that is.
I know man. It's just a hypothetical based on rumor at this point.

Believe me, I have seen every word against Mayimbe.

I would be bummed out if this is the end result. I'm speaking to the possibility of it.

As for BB King, I started playing guitar at 12 years old. Every guitar player learns a blues scale and studies some King. Very influential and legendary American figure. RIP :(

I know man. It's just a hypothetical based on rumor at this point.

Believe me, I have seen every word against Mayimbe.

I would be bummed out if this is the end result. I'm speaking to the possibility of it.

As for BB King, I started playing guitar at 12 years old. Every guitar player learns a blues scale and studies some King. Very influential and legendary American figure. RIP :(

Oh, well then in the boundaries of hypothetical talk, I allow for the possibility that it would make sense or maybe even work well within narrative of the film, but no matter how well it fits, I will personally always hate the Lexosuit.

And indeed. His music was a big part of my childhood, as my folks used to play his albums all the time and he was actually one of the reasons I started playing guitar.

I hope El is wrong, and Metallo ends up in this. I am glad to hear him say Doomsday will be in it. We will see what happens. No idea who his source was.

Not a fan of Doomsday in "Batman V Superman". Though it is still better than Lex in powersuit I guess...

Sorry but I don't believe any plot details from Elmayimbe, specially from BvS.
He can post more art tho :)

I'm wondering if his Doomsday scoop is actually that he got some artwork that has Doomsday, and he is sitting on the release of it at the moment. :o

I'm wondering if his Doomsday scoop is actually that he got some artwork that has Doomsday, and he is sitting on the release of it at the moment. :o

If he had he would've released it or stolen it from someone and claimed it was his.

Scoot
b7FOKrc.png

Mulvey being announced and not a single photo of him onset = villain right? :)

Will Mulvey be Bizarro or KGBeast? He could pass as Bizarro in my book.

Will Mulvey be Bizarro or KGBeast? He could pass as Bizarro in my book.

Where...

The...

Hell...

Have...

You...

Been...

Seriously, we've missed ya bro. :woot:

So much goodness has come our way and you didn't let us know your opinion at all.

Mulvey being announced and not a single photo of him onset = villain right? :)

There was a pic of him in Chicago (on the corner of a pic) when Amy Adams and Henry Cavil were shooting there but that pic wasn't circulated so it's hard to find.

So, to get back on the topic, who do you think Jena Malone is playing?

Ok I'm throwing my Maxwell Lord theory into the ring, I posted this in the All Things thread:

Ok something I literally just thought if so its bound to be a load of shizz but what if Superman is been mind controlled St the end (hence the disgusted look at Luthor) and he fights Batman and Wonder Woman. Now what if the man controlling him works with Luthor and its Maxwell Lord played by Scoot McNairy who was injured in the Superman vs Zid battle and wants revenge? So in other words we have no idea he's a meta until the end.

Probably bollocks but it's a theory I'm throwing out there :oldrazz:

Thanks, maybe they could explain Lord's mind powers by saying Lex did experiments on certain people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"