Scott Eastwood is the man with no name?

The character does have a name in the film. His character is credited as Lt. GQ Edwards.

I don't remember ever actually hearing his name in the film, but there it is.

Well, Clint Eastwood's character in the Dollar Trilogy has different nicknames in each film, eg "Joe", "Manco", "Blondie". But he's known as the Man With No Name.

So if Scott Eastwood isn't ever referred to by the name in the credits, then the Man With No Name is the most appropriate.

No it's not. His name is Lt. Edwards. He's not a spaghetti western gunslinger. He's a random soldier in the film. He barely has any lines or agency at all.

His role was bigger than Dan Ambroyer's though...

All Ambroyer had to do was sit in a chair and make a comment about how he lost visual after Superman destroyed the drone.

Can we change the name of this thread to: Scott Eastwood is the man with no significance?

Can we change the name of this thread to: Scott Eastwood is the man with no significance?

Well, having a name for yourself is one way of saying you have significance, so having no name is the same as having no significance.

LOL, yeah that is true.

It's just funny how much people speculated over who he was playing, and his role amounted to nothing.

Like Jenna Malone, Scoot McNairy, and the dude who was supposed to be Hal Jordan?

I feel like this guy had more to do than Boomerang did, and probably on par with Croc (maybe). Infinitely more time than Slipknot.

I feel like this guy had more to do than Boomerang did, and probably on par with Croc (maybe). Infinitely more time than Slipknot.

That's dramatic. He had like two lines. It's about equivalent to Slipknot, but much less than Croc, and Boomerang had much more to do and say than either.

Croc may have been underdeveloped, but he did have lots of moments peppered in.

I'm choosing to view this as an introduction to most of the underdeveloped characters, who will likely be explored in other movies. They served their purpose in SS. Can't do everything in one movie.

If the Arkham rumor is true for the Batman movie, that would be a great opportunity for more Croc.

He was supposed to have a bigger role but I guess they felt it weighed down the movie.

This thread may be the most appropriately named thread ever

Well, Clint Eastwood's character in the Dollar Trilogy has different nicknames in each film, eg "Joe", "Manco", "Blondie". But he's known as the Man With No Name.

So if Scott Eastwood isn't ever referred to by the name in the credits, then the Man With No Name is the most appropriate.

Which was actually what the studio came up with to market those films as a trilogy. Sergio Leone had nothing to do with that.

Now, Clint is slow becoming the Man with No Brain. The guy needs to just stop opening his f***ing mouth.

tumblr_oaou6cqy9E1trnw66o7_250.gif

I liked him in the few moments we had.

"Boss, there people in the building."

"Rick, why do they look like that?"

And it doesn't hurt that the man looks really handsome. I'm not gay or anything, but if there was a list... Cavill would be number one and.... Eastwood would be on that list.

Just saw the movie....been avoiding spoilers. Biggest disappointment of the movie was that Scott's character was just another soldier. He was the perfect age to play Dick Grayson (Nightwing)..

I liked him in the few moments we had.

"Boss, there people in the building."

"Rick, why do they look like that?"

And it doesn't hurt that the man looks really handsome. I'm not gay or anything, but if there was a list... Cavill would be number one and.... Eastwood would be on that list.

I refer to him as the handsome soldier guy

Poor guy, his most memorable credit is still that Taylor Swift video, which I'm told is racist or something :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"