Scott Porter IS Superman ?

sporter-wireimage_1195324300.jpg
georgereeves.jpg

Wow, you too? Awesome.

I can rally behind Common as GL, he's good. Brody is a possibility. He's essentially Kid Flash.

The other two...nah.

Muscles, you're like the hydra. You kill one, two more grow in its place. Talk about reincarnation, LOL.

lol yes.

WB is utterly useless in handling Superhero franchise

They're good at starting them. They just **** up half way through.
ex. Superman, Superman 2, Batman, Batman Returns.

Which is the main reason why I don't want JL happening. I can see it bringing the end of the Nolan/Bale Bat franchise before they get to at least complete three films.

For all of those naysaying my statement about porter's casting, I will post a scan of a superman comic I got him to sign and a pic of him signing it proving I was there once I get home and off my blackberry. Porter was genuinely shocked to hear that rumors of him playing superman were going around on the internet.

He also told us that the guy that plays Isaac Mendez on Heroes is being heavily considered to play Aquaman and that Adam Brody "beat [him] out as the Flash".

I still waiting for this to be confirmed! And I have no idea if he's got the part! But hasn't it gotten fun around here again! :) Let's give the guy a shot! He might suprise us all!

Santiago Cabrera is the guy from 'Heroes'. At least we finally got an Aquaman rumour.

I still waiting for this to be confirmed! And I have no idea if he's got the part! But hasn't it gotten fun around here again! :) Let's give the guy a shot! He might suprise us all!

Yeah this is getting fun. :woot:

For all of those naysaying my statement about porter's casting, I will post a scan of a superman comic I got him to sign and a pic of him signing it proving I was there once I get home and off my blackberry. Porter was genuinely shocked to hear that rumors of him playing superman were going around on the internet.

He also told us that the guy that plays Isaac Mendez on Heroes is being heavily considered to play Aquaman and that Adam Brody "beat [him] out as the Flash".
Issac I can see him play that role. What else did you get from him since you were there.

Yeah, I think he could be a good Aquaman.

Hey, we agree on something. :woot:

lol

I think the reason the cast was not announced this week. is becasue the stdio looks at the fact the strike is freeing up some actors for othere roles and now the can cast Welling.

hey i had to throw that in there

Though technically the writers are going back into negotiations with the studios next week. Theres no word on when the strike could break.

So it wouldnt be the smartest move to sign someone who has a TV contract and who could be required to return to work at any time.

So why's everyone taking this rumor so seriously? It's no more legit than Bob Saget as Plastic Man.

LOL, but seriously, am I wrong or is there actually something to this rumor? 'Cause everyone seems to be taking it as fact.

LOL, but seriously, am I wrong or is there actually something to this rumor? 'Cause everyone seems to be taking it as fact.

No, you're not wrong. I think people are just happy to have something to talk about.

Saget still rules! :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"