Scottish Football(Soccer)

BouncyBall

Civilian
Reaction score
I am a scottish football fan as i am from Scotland. I just wanted to know what people thought of Scotland doing so well in the recent European Championship Qualifiers. And The teams in Scotland doing better in the Champions League. I am very disappointed as Rangers threw away qualification from the group stage after getting 7 points from the first 3 games then none from the last 3 but it was a very difficult group.

I am a scottish football fan as i am from Scotland. I just wanted to know what people thought of Scotland doing so well in the recent European Championship Qualifiers. And The teams in Scotland doing better in the Champions League. I am very disappointed as Rangers threw away qualification from the group stage after getting 7 points from the first 3 games then none from the last 3 but it was a very difficult group.
You can post about Scottish Football in the other Football thread we already have. We didn't talk much about Scottish Football there mainly because we are not familiar with it. It'd be great if you can post about your passion there and we can learn from you. Thanks.

Celtic is awesome. Scott Brown, and Aiden McGeady are gonna be absolutely fantastic once the season draws to a close.

Moving to the sports forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"