SHH Fantasy Football League

Venom'sDad

Enter The Sym
Reaction score
I'm starting a SSH Fantasy Football League that we can play, advent sports fans can enjoy and test our perceive knowledge of the players and game, we think we possess. I've checked Dew K. Mosi if it was OK and he said "why not". I’ve come up with a version of SHH-FFL that I think would be fun and enjoyable. If interested, please Private Message(PM) me by August 24 two months from now. I’m hoping we can get 16 teams/persons to play. If more are interested, I may adjust the league to accommodate up to 32 teams, otherwise, I may start a second league. Now let me briefly explain how it works.

16 Teams placed in four 4-team division, East, North, South, and West. Everyone will play everyone in head-to-head match-up. 11 games against teams outside of your assigned division and 6 games against division opponents. I have a schedule format already in place for the league and will send you your schedule, via PM, so everyone will know who they will play week-to-week. Everyone makes the playoffs, but will be seeded according to record and cumulative points. The four division winners will get the top four seeds, everyone else will be seeded 5-16 in this playoff elimination. Playoffs play runs in conjunction with the NFL Playoffs, with the remaining two teams playing Super-Bowl Sunday to see who will be the SHH-FFL World Champions.

Your team will consist of 10 players you can pick from: 1-QB, 3-RB, 3-WR, 1-K, 1-DEF, 1-OPT PLAYER. Teams will have a $100 million dollar salary cap and your team must come under the cap. I have and will post the players salaries on the front page of the SHH-FFL Thread so you can refer to the players salaries and build your team. You can made trades at anytime and trade any one or all, as long as your team is under the cap and final rosters for that week is submitted by 12am et Saturday morning each week(9pm pt Friday night). Everyone’s team and opponent’s team will be posted Saturday before GameDay Sunday. Games that are played on Thursday night will be adjusted so that if you have a player that plays on Thursday, you can submit just that player/players by 6pm et Thursday night… all other players must follow the original submission of 12am et Saturday morning, but you must still be under the cap with your Thursday players. If you make no trades by the weeks deadline, than your previous week team will become your current roster.

Playoffs will follow the same format as the regular season with the difference being, teams will only be able to choose players from those remaining NFL teams that makes and continue on in the playoffs… which make Fantasy Playoffs that much more difficult, but exciting, and prone to many upsets. Also player salaries may be adjusted a little to add to the difficulties.

A points scoring format is aready established to determine how many points you and your opponent score each game. Obviously, the most points win. Tie-breakers are decided by cumulative points from throughout the season. The scoring format will be on the front page of the SHH-FFL Thread as well for you to refer to. League Standings will be posted each week on Tuesday after Monday Night Football, so teams can see where they and their next opponent stands.

If interested, PM me starting today, I will post additional info, and will be PMing your schedule and division assignmentas once the League forms and take shape. Thanks in advance and lets have fun.

There are already 2 leagues goin, I dunno how many people you'll get for this.

In fact, the Main League Champion will be the winner of SHHFFL V...

:yay:

I think he planed on doing all the work, it wouldn't be hosted anywhere but here. Which IMO would be a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"