• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Script Review coming soon!!!

I am still having some hope for script review coming week after next.

The Prestige

Release Date: October 20, 2006

I am willing to bet that is when it will be

I don't care when we get it, as along as we get it sometime soon.

Cinemaman said:
Nah, I don't think the budget of sequel will be something more than $160m.

What about script, I don't think Nolan is one of directors who starts making their movies with not finished script. So most likely TDK script will be done before November ends.

It doesn't matter, with a big budget picture of any sort you need a script far before the timeframe you're indicating. There's most definitely drafts of the script finished and he'll need a shooting script ready much sooner than you would on say a $7 million movie. Whether Latino just has a treatment or a script I don't know, but all I'm saying is that there definitely is a script in existence that they could conceivably have their hands on it.

jamie_mcgonigle said:
It doesn't matter, with a big budget picture of any sort you need a script far before the timeframe you're indicating. There's most definitely drafts of the script finished and he'll need a shooting script ready much sooner than you would on say a $7 million movie. Whether Latino just has a treatment or a script I don't know, but all I'm saying is that there definitely is a script in existence that they could conceivably have their hands on it.

They can have now only script drafts. But final screenplay will most likely be written before December.

LR got one of script drafts, or at least treatment, but not final script, because it is impossible.

jamie_mcgonigle said:

agreed

Cinemaman said:
They can have now only script drafts. But final screenplay will most likely be written before December.

LR got one of script drafts, or at least treatment, but not final script, because it is impossible.

A draft is still a complete script. That's all I was ever saying they probably had before when people were discounting the fact that a script could exist and there was 'probably' only a treatment, which is silly. There has to be at least a couple drafts by now.

jamie_mcgonigle said:
A draft is still a complete script. That's all I was ever saying they probably had before when people were discounting the fact that a script could exist and there was 'probably' only a treatment, which is silly. There has to be at least a couple drafts by now.

Well, there should be 4-5 drafts. But drafts are drafts, they aren't final scripts. So that is why, I think final script will be done before the shooting starts.

Even in a big budget movie, there´s stuff that gets changed even as the movie´s being shot, like actors improvising their scenes.

I love sitting here watching all of you obsess over your TDK script review......

....the review will come when LR wants it to. You must understand this.

Latino Review can’t post the script due to legal reasons.
I guess you guys just have to be patient.

2 good 4 u said:
Latino Review can’t post the script due to legal reasons.
I guess you guys just have to be patient.
Since when has that stopped them? :confused:

I think that its more likely they didn't get the script at all.

lordofthenerds said:
Since when has that stopped them? :confused:

I think that its more likely they didn't get the script at all.

Since they had to pull down from their site the Wolverine script review.

What about that guy from Aint It Cool news he's pretty quick screening movies and giving out his advance reviews. Cant he provide us any Bat-intel? *spoiler warning on the Prestige*

He weigh in on the Prestige but wasn't too impress by it especially the ending of the film was a downer. No doubt some book readers will do their usual compare and contrast of the movie.

Where is the review for The Prestige? Can you link to it?

Alonsovich said:
Since they had to pull down from their site the Wolverine script review.
I know, but they did put the Woverine script review up on their site at first. That's why I'm thinking that if they had the script they would post a review.

Well, I think they have treatment or script draft, but they just can't say now that they have it, because of WB.

I think a good preview of what we are going to see is what we got with the Hitman review. A very general review with very little plot points discussed. It will just give the general direction and overly judgment of what they have in front of them. Hopefully A+ material

You can still get it on the Comingsoon.net Boards I will post the link

geez you guys are freaking out. i kinda hope they never get around to posting it just so you freak out even more. chill the f**k out.

There really was no reason to post that. It's like you are freaking out about people freaking about. I am not attacking you at all, I am just saying many are excited and anxious to see the direction of the sequel and as we can all see as of late there really hasn't been to much hard news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"