The Dark Knight Batman: The Dark Knight script

Excel said:
no they took it down but surely im not the only one who saw that. they had that article saying batman on film was wrong and then at th ebottom mentioned el mayiabes gotten his hands on it.

Im sorry Excel.. But I missed out on that article..

Could you please tell me what they quoted BOF as wrong for? God, if they get a script review out in a week or two, I will die of joy! :O

Excel said:
dont worry everyone.

LATINO REVIEW SAID THEY HAD IT AND IT WILL BE OUT WITHIN A WEEK OR TWO. :)

guess everyone missed that when they had that whoel rant against batman on film opened....and i for one, would defiently read it.

i'd actually prefer reading the script itself than just the review. get it straight from the source i always say ;)

Excel said:
dont worry everyone.

How do you know this?

Il Cavaliere Scuro

Le Chevalier Sombre

Der Dunkle Ritter

thanks to Globalink power translator software... :D

Cinemaman said:
Yep, some kind of this :up:

Do you know russian?

I started to learn russian last year but had to leave it after one and a half month because they asked me for german knowledge in my university (I study in Germany)... once I finish with german I'll return seriously to russian. You guys have a really beautiful language.

Boom said:
They did improve the ending to BB a little bit. They took out the part where he said he'd give up being Batman.
And thank god for that.

NOFX said:
How do you know this?

latino review said so.

what they said batman-on-film.com got wrong was, ya know how latino review said ledger got offered joker, then bof said "he hasnt signed on yet" yesterday? kellvin at latino review-not even the person who made the scoo-took offense, and posted a big thing how they never said ledger signed on, only that hed offered the part. trying to look better, he said they had the script treatment(some 80+ page thing by david goyer) and itd be coming soon. then they ended the rticle with "so expect another scoop in a week or two".

the articles taken down, probably cause jett from bof got pissed kellvin misunderstood his own report, but i believe they are still talking about it in the bof forums.

Alonsovich said:
I started to learn russian last year but had to leave it after one and a half month because they asked me for german knowledge in my university (I study in Germany)... once I finish with german I'll return seriously to russian. You guys have a really beautiful language.

Thats cool, I am happy for you :) :up:

Thanx.

Actually I am not russian, but I live in Moscow :up:

Cinemaman said:
Thats cool, I am happy for you :) :up:

Thanx.

Actually I am not russian, but I live in Moscow :up:

Cool...:up: I've never been there, but Moscow is definitely in my "must visit places" list...:up:

Alonsovich said:
Cool...:up: I've never been there, but Moscow is definitely in my "must visit places" list...:up:

Well, you can find in Moscow enough intersting places like museums or galleries :up:

The BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT script need not be leaked. It's available on Batmanfanfilms.com in the fanfic section.

Excel said:
dont worry everyone.

guess everyone missed that when they had that whoel rant against batman on film opened....and i for one, would defiently read it.

Bull CRAP! :eek:

I wouldn't read it, but like Begins would save it until after I saw the movie. :up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel
dont worry everyone.

Do you have a link!

Here's hoping the script gets leaked on the net. Because, personally that definitely made the hype for the film go to a whole nother' level for me.

Can't wait for 'The Flash'! Here's hoping Goyer turns in another DC comics masterpiece.

BTW, I know Goyer didn't write the script- but still want to read 'The Dark Knight'

I think Latino review wants to leak it so they can ruin it for the fans.

no they wanna leak it to get all that positive hype going for it again.

IamtheBatman said:
I think Latino review wants to leak it so they can ruin it for the fans.
You don't have to read it ya know.

Since WB knows they're on the right track this time, I doubt it'll leak out.

Man, I hope they dont leak the script a full 2 years before the movie. That's 2 years I have to worry about some jerk forgetting spoiler tags or puting a spoiler in a topic title. 2 years i'll have to try to resist reading the thing myself. I'd much prefer if they kept this thing under wraps as much as possible.

batmaluco said:
Il Cavaliere Scuro

Le Chevalier Sombre

Der Dunkle Ritter

thanks to Globalink power translator software... :D
Lol, Der Dunkle Ritter would be indeed the translated version in germany, but they keep most of the english titles nowadays, considering most translations sound stupid. It was Batman Begins here aswell as is Superman Returns for example and I´d like them to keep it this way. I don´t want any more titles like Batman´s Rückkehr (Batman Returns) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"