The Dark Knight Batman: The Dark Knight script

IamtheBatman

Sidekick
Reaction score
I was thinking do you think that the Batman: The Dark Knight script will be leaked on the internet like the Batman Begins sequal was everyone?:confused:

I think WB will be less anxious and more careful this time around.

BatScot said:
I think WB will be less anxious and more careful this time around.

In other words: Nope.

Well seeing as there is no such movie as BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT, I would see it would be pretty impossible to leak a nonexistant script.

Doubtful.

I trust Nolan brothers and Goyer, so I dont need leaked script.

especially after last time, i think they will be tons more careful this time, even though the first leak was a blessing in disguise, they dont have anything to prove now. I hope there will be no leak, i think the question is, if there IS a leak, would you read it?

I probably would, my will isnt too good when it comes to the bat.

I trust Nolan brothers and Goyer...
Ugh, I gotta see a doctor fast, I think I'm coming down with ATNAG sickness again... it gave me the s**ts something fierce last time.

What did ATNAG stand for? It's been a while.

I don't think the script will leak out, but I do believe that Nolan and company needs to let some pictures and an early trailer out as soon as they can , especially for Comic-con. This movie really needs to be advertised, unlike begins where there was word of mouth.This movie needs A BIG PUSH!!!!

The Sage said:
What did ATNAG stand for? It's been a while.
I'd tell you, but everytime I go to say it I throw up in my mouth a little.

I think they let it leak on purpose....but that's just me..

Avernus said:
I think they let it leak on purpose....but that's just me..

They did. "They" being the guy who wrote it and who ISN'T writing this one.

Honestly, I hope not. While I did read the script and still enjoyed the movie immensely, Batman Begins lost a little flavor because I knew pretty much what was going to happen.

Well, I'd like to read just script's review from Latino Reviews :up:

The issue for me when I read the leaked script was not that I knew what was going to happen but that I knew that there were problems in the script that by all accounts weren't going to be resolved in the film... so I am both curious to read the DK script and desperate to avoid it.

... ah that's BS, I'll read it LOL!

Swordmaster said:
Honestly, I hope not. While I did read the script and still enjoyed the movie immensely, Batman Begins lost a little flavor because I knew pretty much what was going to happen.
Agreed.

BatScot said:
The issue for me when I read the leaked script was not that I knew what was going to happen but that I knew that there were problems in the script that by all accounts weren't going to be resolved in the film... so I am both curious to read the DK script and desperate to avoid it.

... ah that's BS, I'll read it LOL!
They did improve the ending to BB a little bit. They took out the part where he said he'd give up being Batman.

If it leaks, I wont read it this time.:O I learned my lesson!:cool:

Cinemaman said:
Well, I'd like to read just script's review from Latino Reviews :up:
That I wouldnt mind reading:o

First of all, no, when the first script leaked, WB was looking for feedback cuz they were still insecure about reviving the franchise. Now they´re more confident, and probably more worried about keeping it a secret.

Second, can you people stop calling it Batman: The Dark Knight? The name (as of now anyway) is just THE DARK KNIGHT, DAMMIT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"