• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Script Review coming soon!!!

StorminNorman said:
People realy believe that the Batman Begins script leak was a mistake?
WB clearly wanted to get feedback from sites like LR, BOF and AICN, but I doubt they wanted it all over the Internet.

Maybe we can get more teasers from Morairty,JoBlo, The Wraith website, it will be so cool if Entertainment Weekly will feature Bale or Batman on their cover magazine and have some Batnews on their magazine like they did with BB before.

7Hells - Actually Im a Katie bandwagon and Im thanking Batman and TC for having discovered her.
Am I a Batman fan? do I have to tell you my Kevin Conroy experiences from the screenings of Subzero,World's Finest from the late 90's or how I met Dana Delany and Mark Hamill?
I work for Eclipse Advertising so I got many friends at WB Motion Pictures,Home Video and Worldwide TV. The last project we did for WB were their Harry Potter posters but sadly no WB contracts this year or even the TDK poster. I even wrote a BB thank you letter.
The WB Home Video crew were still surprised that Im still a Batman fan all this years because some do move on with their lives.
Im proud to have bought the Batman statue,Marvin the Martian and the Brain at the Bev Center back then when the WB stores still existed.
The best part of special screenings are the Batman merchandise under your seats as surprises or sometimes handed out to fans on their way out by the crew.
Now all the WB shopping is online which sucks.
That's why I dont believe you when you say Katie has a few fans when I hear wrong from the studio employees. TomKat are treated like royalty and his kids were invited on that last Harry Potter screening at the WB lot. Tom is buddies with Alan Horn and former WB bossman Terry Semel who's now the big guy of Yahoo.
So Im waiting to be invited to the TDK screening if not I may have to invite myself.

I respect you even when I always dont agree with you so I expect the same respect. Being a Batman and Katie fan is none of your business.

ultimatefan said:
WB clearly wanted to get feedback from sites like LR, BOF and AICN, but I doubt they wanted it all over the Internet.
actually that wasnt the case at all....goyer leaked the script to boost his ego.

he IS a comic book writer,so............

:woot: :p

I feel bad for Goyer. The guy gets chepshoted like crazy, for no real reason. I mean...goddamn he gets some hate his way.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
I feel bad for Goyer. The guy gets chepshoted like crazy, for no real reason. I mean...goddamn he gets some hate his way.

you dont need reason when its the truth. and i wasnt hating on him, i was just saying....even so, the dude is mediocre as a writer, but i give the man credit when credit is due.

But the truth is reason. :confused:

coming soon has taken on a new meaning..

they are taking there time.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
coming soon has taken on a new meaning..

they are taking there time.
Indeed.

01-jimmy-snail.jpg

I see no reason to hate the guy. I mean, I loved his Blade films....and he wrote a good script for Batman Begins. 'Nuff Said.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Oh boo-hoo-hoo, I'm supposed to feel sad for a guy who makes more in an hour or writing then I make in ten years. :)

That being said Goyer is not the smartest writer around, but if he's got one thing going for him it's the fact he's a fanboy, and he loves what he does, so I for one have to root for the guy.

Motown Marvel said:
you dont need reason when its the truth. and i wasnt hating on him, i was just saying....even so, the dude is mediocre as a writer, but i give the man credit when credit is due.

Still trying to break into show buisness?

Goyer actually is good enough screenwriter.

I liked Blade 1 and 2, and his script of BB also was very good.

Yeah, in some scenes, dialogues weren't great, but I loved storytelling. It was written very good.

I hope he will make great Flash movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"