The Dark Knight Batman: The Dark Knight script

if the directors and producers have seen ledgers interpretation of the character...... there must be a screen test of some sort right....... i want that video to leak on here....... it would make my year or my life complete jst to get a taste of what is to come from ledger, i want this test to be leaked within a year at least.....lol

woot!

Excel said:
no they wanna leak it to get all that positive hype going for it again.
No they want to leak it purely for the dough. More website hits equals more money from advertisers.

I'll buy y'all a beer if EVERYBODY finally gets it that the movie's title is not Batman: The Dark Knight! It's THE DARK KNIGHT. How difficult is that!?

Macphisto said:
No they want to leak it purely for the dough. More website hits equals more money from advertisers.

thats true.

yeh ill read. i read the begins script and tottaly forgot what happens in it by the time the film came out, with the exception of Ra's/Ducard.

Hopefully 'they' will produce a better script this time round.

batmaluco said:
Yes, and they did it before: "Batman Returns" - "Batman, o Retorno"; "Batman Forever" - "Batman Eternamente".
But not with BB. :mad:
"O Cavaleiro das Trevas" is a very nice sounding title.
Oh yeah, to hear that on TV ads and stuff´s gonna give the goosebumps...

Tojo said:
yeh ill read. i read the begins script and tottaly forgot what happens in it by the time the film came out, with the exception of Ra's/Ducard.

i liked the first script

i hate reading early scripts. it's hard not to cuz you're so excited and nervous and you wanna know how it's gonna go, but i hate ruining the surprise and you never read it in your head the way it will be acted so it always loses something. so yeah, i'd ignore it if it leaked just like last time. but if you guys read it i'll trust you to give WB some feedback :)

If there's a script leak I'll probably stop posting until the movie comes out

oh i really just want a script review, just to confirm that this movie is gonna fire on all cylinders. if the script leaks....screw it ill read it, im bored anyways.

Well got to wait for Latino, I liked their script review on BB and CR.

Ronny Shade said:
If there's a script leak I'll probably stop posting until the movie comes out
I only wish I could show as much strength... even now I'm trying to convince myself to go offline as far as TDK is concerned, but I am drawn here like a moth to a flame.

Tojo said:

Yeah, I hope so too. But considering pretty much the same people are responsible this time around, I'm not holding my breath. We're gonna get more of the same and mores the pity.

Nope. I didn't read the BB script despite much urging from Babs and I have no intention of reading this one. I get enough spoilers at the right level of spoilerishness from reading this forum :) :up:

Steelsheen said:
well, they're pretty general. they could be drawn up by anyone here who has been following and collecting whatever bits of info we're been able to get these past few months.

Who knows it could be fake and it couldn't!

^^ thats why i said its pretty general

Sharkboy said:
oh i really just want a script review, just to confirm that this movie is gonna fire on all cylinders. if the script leaks....screw it ill read it, im bored anyways.

I would just be happy with a script review from Latino Review, Jett and IGN. I don't want the script to leak online.

Cinemaman said:
Thats cool, I am happy for you :) :up:

Thanx.

Actually I am not russian, but I live in Moscow :up:

sweet! i went to russia four years ago,,,,,in DECEMBER!! Ahhhhh....

Dark Knight said:
sweet! i went to russia four years ago,,,,,in DECEMBER!! Ahhhhh....

Ouch... now that's... cold...

ultimatefan said:
Oh yeah, to hear that on TV ads and stuff´s gonna give the goosebumps...
Ha!
As you know, here in Brazil, "The Dark Knight Returns" was translated for "O Cavaleiro das Trevas", almost "The Dark Knight".
I still have the four editions, released in 1986 (20 years ago!).
dk1_nac_1.jpg
dk1_nac_2.jpg
dk1_nac_3.jpg
dk1_nac_4.jpg

I always wanted that they made a film with this title. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95