Jessica Jones Season 1, Episode 4 "AKA 99 Friends" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

Jesse's burst of anger on that woman who hired her...

:funny:

It's funny because she has the right to be angry at that nut lady.

But it's nice to see someone mention losing a person they love in the damage cased by Loki.

Although I wonder what would she feel like if she knew Iron Man saved the city from being nuked.

EPISODE 4: AKA 99 FRIENDS
After the pure class that was episode 3, this one felt pretty weak in comparison.

Meanwhile, Carrie-Anne Moss and Robin Weigert are both giving very good performances in a storyline from a domestic drama which seems to have ended up in this show by accident, so I'm hoping this starts tying into the rest of the series soon. So yeah, weakest episode yet, but still compelling enough on its own merits to want me to keep watching.

I too guess this episode is weak in comparison with the #3;
I think it is because has a filler in it, called Andrey. Not necessary this.
Different of you, i didn't like the plot about the lawyer's, Carrie-Anne Moss and Robin Weigert are good actress, but their story is disconnected with the main trama.

Score to this episode: 8,5.

- The Trish ask "excuses" to the Killgrave is strange, she is so determinate in the other episode and, in this, she is weak, she doesn't seems the same person. I know what he makes with her mind, but, still is strange for me.
- The plot with Andrey served for something. Show that Jessica is vulnerable, she is not invencible. And, about this sequence, the threat of Jessica, talk about remove the ball with her hands and put it in that place, Andrey stayed with horror in her face. Now, she has certain that these superpowered are the villains, lol.
- And, finally, the revelation about Malcoln, that just ok, without nothing to talk, just ok.

I actually liked this episode the best so far, it at least changed Things up a but whilst keeping the main storyline going. The last 20 mins was simply great stuff as well.

Love the way the cop's totally cool with going illegal to help against Kilgrave.

Jesse's burst of anger on that woman who hired her...

:funny:

It's funny because she has the right to be angry at that nut lady.

But it's nice to see someone mention losing a person they love in the damage cased by Loki.

Although I wonder what would she feel like if she knew Iron Man saved the city from being nuked.

Yeah, it was hilarious. Funny to see a non-traditional hero in action. Can't imagine Cap reacting like that. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"