Season 2, Episode 6: "Tried and True" (SPOILERS)

Ok so Superwoman Lana in Bizarro World was wearing Tal-Rho's crest. That's....interesting.

When are we going to get a scene with Lucy Lane and Lana Lang? They're best friends in real life but of course the story isn't really suited to them acting off each other. But it would be nice eventually. Maybe when Lucy has been fully rescued from the cult?

I enjoyed this episode myself. Getting Bizarro’s backstory was nice and Superwoman Lana cool. Also loved the sister bonding time with Lucy, Lois and the fam.

Jonathan is smarter then what he’s doing but it’s based in what he feels which is neglect and envy but that’s also understandable. The Kushing family drama I feel for but don’t really care for at the same time lol. Anyway a solid episode.

p.s. Lt. Anderson is a jerk

Last edited:
I have watched this episode twice now and it still impresses me how well they have handled such an obscure character as Bizzaro in live action, especially during that whole opening sequence.

That was easily one of the coolest and most creative moments in this show so far and I applaud Amy Jo Johnson for being able to pull something like that off and showing she has some legit directorial skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"