Season 2, Episode 2: "The Ties That Bind" (SPOILERS)

They could always say that John's Superman was eventually captured and tested on before he was sent to Earth Prime.
By whom though? He had taken over the world before it was destroyed in Crisis. Unless he ended up on another Earth like John did, which I guess is possible.

Since this show likes to put their own spin on Superman's mythology, what if "Doomsday" is actually the evil Superman from John's world? It would easily explain on why our Superman is sharing visions with him.

I hope not. That would be a way to cheap out on giving us a proper Doomsday by just having him look like Tyler Hoechlin. They could call anything Doomsday otherwise. It could even look like Jordan.

I hope not. That would be a way to cheap out on giving us a proper Doomsday by just having him look like Tyler Hoechlin. They could call anything Doomsday otherwise. It could even look like Jordan.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was referring to how John's Superman could have transformed into the comic accurate version of Doomsday during the events of Season 1.

So apparently Daniel Cudmore, who played Subjekt-11 last season, was in the end credits as the "Monstrous Figure" in this episode. So I guess he'll likely be playing Doomsday.

So is anyone else confused on when Lara's conscious was download into both the Eradicator machine and the sun crystal? According to Tal-Rho, Lara's conscious in the sun crystal is from before Jor-el had influenced here.

Yet, both versions recognized who Clark/Superman was.

So is anyone else confused on when Lara's conscious was download into both the Eradicator machine and the sun crystal? According to Tal-Rho, Lara's conscious in the sun crystal is from before Jor-el had influenced here.

Yet, both versions recognized who Clark/Superman was.

Yeah that flagged for me too, but I think when he says 'untainted by your father' he's talking to Jordan & referring to Clark (who he thinks tainted the other version of Lara when he spoke to her while she was possessing Lana).

I still don't get the 'Uploaded before kryptons destruction' bit though... like yeah... clearly they both were... how could she have been uploaded AFTER the destruction of krypton :funny:

I guess they just mean 'before all the consciousnesses were uploaded to the eradictor at the very end of days' but still... poorly worded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"