Supergirl Season 5, Episode 2: "Stranger Beside Me" (SPOILERS)

Thought the episode was ok.

The Lena stuff made me roll my eyes. But I guess I’ll just have to go along with whatever they decide to do with her. Didn't really get what she “stole” from Andrea.

When dude was investigating Kara, I was thinking it was because of what she might’ve seen on his computer screen but she didn’t even seem to care much for it and he just assumed she did. But was that enough to call up a pal from the NSA to track her phone?

Thought the episode was ok.

The Lena stuff made me roll my eyes. But I guess I’ll just have to go along with whatever they decide to do with her. Didn't really get what she “stole” from Andrea.

When dude was investigating Kara, I was thinking it was because of what she might’ve seen on his computer screen but she didn’t even seem to care much for it and he just assumed she did. But was that enough to call up a pal from the NSA to track her phone?
I think he tracked her down because she's been absent at work and not doing her job

I think he tracked her down because she's been absent at work and not doing her job

If that's that case, that seems weird. Like why stress over someone else failing to their job when yours isn't dependent on it?

Nah, he's got something else going on. I'm guessing Leviathan-related, and he's tracking Kara because her behavior was suspicious and possibly somehow relevant to whatever he's investigating.

Nah, he's got something else going on. I'm guessing Leviathan-related, and he's tracking Kara because her behavior was suspicious and possibly somehow relevant to whatever he's investigating.

What I figured. When was speaking on the phone, it looked like what she was saying was in reference to the image on his screen. And Like Nia, I was really getting sick of Brainy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"