The Flash Season 6x15: The Exorcism of Nash Wells

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
The Flash takes on a dangerous new meta named Sunshine; Cisco sets out to help Nash.

Directed by Eric Dean Seaton

Damn, Barry using the classic vibrate move

I really like Sunshine...not sure why they always have the villains not caring about any kind of secret identity.

Really like the Nash-arc in this one. That was well done.

Yet another solid episode. Cavanagh really brought it and the Iris storyline was actually interesting for once. Sunshine was pretty cool as the villain of the week and it was nice to have Singh back. Looks like he's back for the next episode too.

Is Singh the mole? I got vibes that he could be and did a few things typical of people who are villains in these situations. Maybe he's not the real one but he's like Iris and Camilla.

They didn't show what happened to the real Camilla. Is she in the mirror with Iris?

Maybe Thawne will take over Barry as the cliffhanger, or at least that's what was planned.

New Is Singh the mole? I got vibes that he could be and did a few things typical of people who are villains in these situations. Maybe he's not the real one but he's like Iris and Camilla.
There's something off about Singh; he's trying a little too hard to "just act natural". Maybe he's still one of the good guys, doing his own investigation to find the mole, and he just doesn't know whom he can trust.

I kind of expect real Iris to find her dad imprisoned in the basement of that big, empty building in the mirror. She'd be horrified to learn that he's been there for a year and a half, since around the time Joe on the right side of the mirror stopped interacting much with people who knew him well (ie, when the actor was recovering from an injury). This would be a great and frustrating cliffhanger for, oh, the final scene of episode 20.

I don't think Joe is imprisoned or substituted, otherwise wouldn't mirror master be letting fake Iris know about that and she'd be working with fake Joe. But they don't seem to be working together or even for the same thing.

Joe also seems suspicious of Iris sometimes. And Singh said things like "you should give that to me" or asking Joe if he's sure there is a mole etc. It sounds like the typical thing traitors say.

Am I the only one tired of seeing Tom reprising his role as the Reverse Flash? The novelty and sparks were there during the first season but it slowly dissolved for me as time went on. I really wish we could see Matt Letscher reprise the role or at least get a brand new actor to portray the character the next time around.

Am I the only one tired of seeing Tom reprising his role as the Reverse Flash? The novelty and sparks were there during the first season but it slowly dissolved for me as time went on. I really wish we could see Matt Letscher reprise the role or at least get a brand new actor to portray the character the next time around.

I'm tired of him as anything to be honest. Should've stuck with E2 Wells but they just went to far with having him play so many different versions of a character, each one getting more annoying.

I wouldn’t mind him reprising the role as much if he would remember to talk like a normal person anytime he plays Thawne. He feels like a parody of his S1 portrayal. Having watched that season again recently, it doesn’t even feel like the same character.

But this was a solid episode overall. I like seeing Barry work with Cisco and Caitlin more. The episodes where the OG Team Flash works together have been really pleasant the last few seasons because they feel so rare.

Pretty much everyone here is tired of seeing Tom as Thawne, and we've been saying that for ages.

He's diluted Thawne so much because of all his other Wells portrayals every season. It definitely is as if his version of Thawne now is a parody, or as if he's forgotten how to do it properly because he's so used to playing these other versions for the past few years.

Also I think Cavanagh's real-life personality is more like some of these other Wells so he's naturally more comfortable playing it like that than the intense and dark portrayal from season 1.

When Cavanagh plays Reverse Flash now, I don't even see Thawne anymore but just yet another alternate Wells. At this point it would be better for Letscher to take over the role permanently and would be a breath of fresh air for the character.

Tom Cavanaugh is the best as Reverse Flash, he's been a jewel of pure delight From since Season one, as for Matt he had his moments mainly on Legends. I believe that Matt is unavailable because he's on another series and it's not in Vancouver.

I was and I like Letscher more, but I thought Tom did a great job this episode.

I'm assuming that (because of his role in Crisis) Nash is the only person who has his doppelgängers lurking about in his brainwaves?

So, is the Reverse Flash as of now, just a charge of negative electricity that needs a body in order to take a human form?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"