The Flash The Flash Season 1 Episode 19: Who is Harrison Wells

Good episode, great ending. That got me hype for next week.

Thawne not that smart. Made more sense to have the Reverse Flash suit/Future telling technology at home than Star Labs.
Maybe he thought it would draw less attention at STAR Labs - I bet the power levels would be more noticeable if he had it at his home as opposed to the lab where lots of tech is running.

Plus, as Cisco noted, Star Labs is huge - unless you are looking for something like Wells's room it would be easy to overlook it.

Just my 2 cents

I really liked the cold case aspect in the hunt for Wells past. That stuff always creeps me out in real life.

I was dissapointed Laurel's appearance on the show wasn't her coming into Central and helping out as Black Canary, but it was great to see her with a huge grin. She's probably my favourite active hero at the moment.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I have to wonder why they deemed it necessary in the opening to have Barry get the pizza from Coast City. It seemed a bit superfluous story-wise to have him go specifically there for as something as a minor as a pizza.
Was it a hint at a possible GL appearance at some point , or nothing more that a simple easter egg with no more substance than a nod to the character?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"