Arrow Season 7, Episode 14: "Brothers & Sisters"

It was ok but 4 plots? We didnt need 4 plots. The future stuff could've been easily cut or the Oliver/Emiko plot and moved to another episode.

I do think that Laurel is the one who killed Diaz since I think it was basically the same way he killed his childhood bully, but it didnt need to be some mystery. We already got PLENTY of them.

The Laurel/Felicity scenes were great, best decision they've made this season but it would've been such a good segue to form their own version of Birds of Prey. Here's hoping that at least they work Laurel into the future and have her be part of Felicitys hide n seek plot.

To introduce Emiko at the beginning of the season then take 9 episodes to reveal who she is then 6 episodes to finally have her grow close to Oliver only to reveal that she is most likely working for the big bad? Horrible timing, horrible plotting, just horrible. And I'm guessing she'll end up double crossing Dante by the end of this so...not that excited by it.

The Ghost Initiative was another horribly plotted plot. They are introduced into what? 1 episode? Only for them to have 1 scene out and about? The writers are trying to push to many stories at us and they are all being half assed.

Did Jr say that John Diggle was his adoptive father or am I hearing it wrong?

Did Jr say that John Diggle was his adoptive father or am I hearing it wrong?
Nope, you heard that correctly, which struck me as odd too. Then again, if his real name is indeed Connor Hawke, it stands to reason why he's adopted; does beg the question as to where Diggle's actual son is though?

I've come to the conclusion that the only reason I'm watching is to see Katie Cassidy...

I've come to the conclusion that the only reason I'm watching is to see Katie Cassidy...

Something in me telling me she wont be making it to the end of the season (but wont be dead).

And if Diaz is really dead...they wasted a good storyline (of course) with Laurel, she had 1 scene with Diaz...like come on now.

Nope, you heard that correctly, which struck me as odd too. Then again, if his real name is indeed Connor Hawke, it stands to reason why he's adopted; does beg the question as to where Diggle's actual son is though?
...the heck?

Diggle Jr. will be addressed most likely in 7x16.

There are still things about this show I like, but they are getting fewer and fewer.

The flash forwards inspire me to hit my fast forward button on my remote. Couldn't care less.

I do think that Laurel is the one who killed Diaz since I think it was basically the same way he killed his childhood bully, but it didnt need to be some mystery. We already got PLENTY of them.

While Laurel would appreciate the irony, I think she doesn't have the connections to make it happen. Modifying a maximum security prison's sprinkler system to spray accelerant would require really shady influence. Lyla has the power, and she's apparently comfortable with lying for years to her husband about Something Very Important as revealed in this episode's flashforward. The show might be setting her up for a face-heel turn. Maybe she's Dante.

Based on the theories that I've been hearing, it's possible that Diaz is less dead and more just became a member of the Ninth Circle.

Could it be Stanley who torched Diaz? He is in Slab side after all.

So Arrow is fighting Highlander. Well there can only be one.

Did the grandparents prevent Oliver's son from receiving his calls?

I’m just catching up and saw this episode. Only part that made me smile was that Lyla used the code name “Harbringer” in the field!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"